What's new

Pakistani Pilots Trained To Fly Qatari Rafales

Status
Not open for further replies.
PAF walo Zalmo Refale india mein aney tou daity pehly and kuch month indians ko khush ho lainey daity Refale sey khail ker. Becharo ke party spoil ker de :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:
PAF actually working on Bollywood dialog form the Movie Sholay.
"Loha garam hai ... Maar do hathouda"

IAF never had access to RSAF F-16s. they flew against them or you can say train against them ...which i doubt they learned much..but they never trained on them...

Big difference

PS: Now i understand Mirage 2000-5 of IAF with its Mica AAM was none issue at 27th Feb. some say blinded barely survived or may well be shot down as well.

I hope you understand Now....Modi Ka kiya hoga " Rafale hotey to ...." damn shi*t hits the fan!

I would say that they can have access to the most latest block too if they wanted to try out that block 70 offered to them but like you said key is learning from it which they haven’t done so far for some brilliant reason.

I think they have too many expectations from Rafael, maybe it will fly auto pilot for them so they don’t have to make mistakes?

The bragging looks like Pakistanis owns some Rafales. :rolleyes:

now Modi has a ready made excuse when IAF will get the next beating

he will complain that PAF had trained on Rafales this is why IAF got beat
then India will lodge a formal complaint with Qatar for using PAF pilots for training its airforce

US is a strong candidate, if modi won't buy F-16 than somebody else will.
You will see that after elections.

Vishnu Som Twitter is being bombed! Time was right!

India has woke up ---just read the tweets :)

@Windjammer give credit where its due?

The bragging looks like Pakistanis owns some Rafales. :rolleyes:
No dear, no bragging, just contentment that our pilots are experiencing it inside out first hand like the Chinese Flankers, lol, and we all know how that experience has worked out in our favour.

Oh, by the way, I'm sincerely being sympathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom