What's new

Pakistani Pilots Trained To Fly Qatari Rafales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, no loyalty. Say their interests are blatantly against Pakistan's for example, will Pakistani pilots really want to use the jets in combat?

Your behavior is rather ungrateful and selfish. What does Pakistan have to lose by not fighting Israel? What does Pakistan have to gain when recognizing Israel? Fighting against and shooting down Israeli planes is actually against Pakistan's interests if you consider the bigger picture.

Qatar only has 12,000 people in their armed forces. So its highly plausible they rely on friendly nations for certain critical arrangements such as training experienced pilots to train their pilots.
Qatar may not have enough experienced pilots to be eligible for becsoming the trainers on such an expencive and modern jet.

Until 1999 PAF used to fly UAE F-16 fleet for them.
The gulf countries have small militaries with expensive equipment and rely on many foreign countries for training their people.

The nay sayers wont agree...
PAF does not have anyone flying F-16s for UAE nor they ever had.

Source : ex-PAF pilots who flew and wrote the syllabus for FIS at AL Ain and No. 12 squadron at Minhad.

With the Knowledge from the Rafale, the PAF pilots will definitely know what capabilities their future J-10s will need to have to match if not exceed the defenses of the Rafale.

If the IAF is going for these planes and presumably sending pilots there to train ahead of delivery later this year, and PAF pilots have been in France for the past few years for the Qatari Air Force, do you think they came across each other?

Your behavior is rather ungrateful and selfish. What does Pakistan have to lose by not fighting Israel? What does Pakistan have to gain when recognizing Israel? Fighting against and shooting down Israeli planes is actually against Pakistan's interests if you consider the bigger picture.
I didn't say anything about Israel. I'm saying that say if hypothetically the Pakistani pilots were asked to attack a Pakistani ally the pilots would either leave, or defect with the planes which makes them the equivalent of mercenaries rather you like it or not.

Source : ex-PAF pilots who flew and wrote the syllabus for FIS at AL Ain and No. 12 squadron at Minhad.

The closest foreigner they've had other than contracted American personnel and their own UAE pilots is a single British guy, who flew Vipers on exchange for USAF or ANG.

I didn't say anything about Israel. I'm saying that say if hypothetically the Pakistani pilots were asked to attack a Pakistani pilots then the said pilots would either leave, or defect which makes them the equivalent of mercenaries rather you like it or not.

No I think you are confusing an ally for a mercenary. A mercenary by definition has no allegiance and will fight against their own country if they are paid to do so. An ally will not fight against the country to which they have sworn allegiance to first. That is not a bad thing every single soldier would follow this doctrine. Think of blackwater, they are mercenaries I would bet if a country had enough money they could hire blackwater to fight against US forces. (if the US allowed for something like that) A soldier from Pakistan, KSA, Iran, USA, etc. represent the interest of their country regardless of pay.

We here are not writing text books, instead creating a narrative beneficial for current Situation.. YOu dont have to jomp in everything.. You and Oscar can have a PM conversation.

I lose nothing nor gain anything other than correcting the misconceptions. So stop dictating me or Oscar on what to do.
Yeah, certain things dont need correction and are better off left uncorrected.. We also dont gain anythong from your or Oscar's forced correction..
This is 5th generation warfare and certain narratives need to be created...
Not wasting my time with any of you anymore...

Not many, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, and Oman all mostly have their own pilots. Remember hiring foreign pilots to fly your jets is like hiring mercenaries, they have no loyalty.

Hi,

That is incorrect for Pak military---. Pak military officer will obey the legal order---. If they signed up to do the job---they will complete it---.

All soldiers are mercenaries one way or the other---. The great Janissaries had loyalty to the king---nothing has changed---.

None knows better the service of the pak military soldiers than the Jordanians---once the soldier accepted the order---there was no stopping him---.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom