What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

@Moonlight totally concur with you , she looks like a uncute rabbit ...... @Zibago time to visit an optician
IMG_0697-750x500.jpg

image.jpg

Lianna-Swan-Loughborough-02.jpg

BTW @Moonlight what did you think of the lady who was walking alongside Lianna to her immediate left, your opinion plz
she is at 0:15, a real beauty if you ask me, the opposite of this lianna

Zibago needs to get his eyes check.
And that girl who has tied her hair? The hair bun? Ok she does look cute. And the girl next to her is the same one zibago calling cute. :p

Are you sure.
Yep
167486_101364856703146_2102809394_n.jpg
12650904_764818053649964_6837586247666282066_n.jpg

And that girl who has tied her hair? The hair bun? Ok she does look cute. And the girl next to her is the same one zibago calling cute. :p
I am searching the seven seas of internet for pics of Maria her fb page doesnot have many

Yes i was looking at her all the time i didnt even noticed the other girls

Juggan Kazim
The Sajni girl
13696962_303728020018107_801323805_n.jpg

A dash of patriotism :D
@Jonah Arthur @waz @django @Moonlight @The Sandman
219.jpg
Independence-Day-2.jpg

:D

WcXAR7U.jpg
Juggan Kazim
The Sajni girl
13696962_303728020018107_801323805_n.jpg

A dash of patriotism :D
@Jonah Arthur @waz @django @Moonlight @The Sandman
219.jpg
Independence-Day-2.jpg

:D

WcXAR7U.jpg
yakeen man yar abhi 1 ghenta hoa hay madina say aya hoay soch kay aya tha kay asai wasi harkaton say kam az kam 1 week kay laye toba par nahi sheik sahib or un ka thread kahan jan chorta hay or opper say friendly troll sahib soney pay sohaga.asi asi chezain note karwa rahey hain jin pay abhi dehan bhi nahi dey raha tha.

Last edited:
219.jpg

more like a "dot" of patriotism. if you know what i mean.
ayi daikhay ya na daikhey shabir to daikhey ga :D

*koyi*

yakeen man yar abhi 1 ghenta hoa hay madina say aya hoay soch kay aya tha kay asai wasi harkaton say kam az kam 1 week kay laye toba par nahi sheik sahib or un ka thread kahan jan chorta hay or opper say friendly troll sahib soney pay sohaga.asi asi chezain note karwa rahey hain jin pay abhi dehan bhi nahi dey raha tha.
Fir maniya jogiya tera kamaal ee :D

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:pakistan:

@The Sandman @django is she pretty? Let's go with majority rule. :p I say no she is not.
No she's not sheikh ko pata ni kya hogya hai :lol::lol:

:smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten: @django

Back
Top Bottom