What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Not her, does she look like Mehwish? the one that was next to her, a real beauty she was, this one is not my cup of tea at all

this lady was born in dubai with a english father and pak mother
That doesnot make her any less beautiful (っ´▽`)っ ♥
I always had a think for British Pakistani girls the accent is just :smitten:maybe its my Mirpuri genes :P

That doesnot make her any less beautiful (っ´▽`)っ ♥
I always had a think for British Pakistani girls the accent is just :smitten:maybe its my Mirpuri genes :P
Cmon she is hardly beautiful and she is not a mirpuri, however the girl beside her is mesmerizing name plz plz plz

Cmon she is hardly beautiful and she is not a mirpuri, however the girl beside her is mesmerizing name plz plz plz
Nah i meant my fondness for Half British half Pakistani girls could be be ause of my Mirpuri genes :D

She could be Maria Maratab
ALAM-ZEB-Wapda.jpg

I'm on that part of PDF again...
:astagh:
Leave before your masumana zehen is corrupted

Like seriously? She is beautiful? @Zibago. -_-

@django Kashmiris are so pretty....the real beauty and what happened to zibgo to call her pretty and Kashmiri beauty. She is not even pretty. :hitwall:

Like seriously? She is beautiful? @Zibago. -_-

@django Kashmiris are so pretty....the real beauty and what happened to zibgo to call her pretty and Kashmiri beauty. She is not even pretty. :hitwall:
Yes she is
12744589_1708451089366648_92836393000895420_n.jpg

I didnt call her Kashmiri and thankyou for the kind complement i just called my Mirpuri genes responsible for my attraction towards British Pakistani girls

Yes she is
12744589_1708451089366648_92836393000895420_n.jpg

I didnt call her Kashmiri and thankyou for the kind complement i just called my Mirpuri genes responsible for my attraction towards British Pakistani girls

Compliment aap ko Nahi diya. :bounce: And NO she is NOT pretty. :sniper::mad:

@Moonlight totally concur with you , she looks like a uncute rabbit ...... @Zibago time to visit an optician
IMG_0697-750x500.jpg

image.jpg

Lianna-Swan-Loughborough-02.jpg

BTW @Moonlight what did you think of the lady who was walking alongside Lianna to her immediate left, your opinion plz
she is at 0:15, a real beauty if you ask me, the opposite of this lianna

@Moonlight totally concur with you , she looks like a uncute rabbit ...... @Zibago time to visit an optician
IMG_0697-750x500.jpg

image.jpg

Lianna-Swan-Loughborough-02.jpg

BTW @Moonlight what did you think of the lady who was walking alongside Lianna to her immediate left, your opinion plz
she is at 0:15, a real beauty if you ask me, the opposite of this lianna

She is Maria Maratab

Back
Top Bottom