13743290_280912915598422_1927584740_n.jpg

1e.jpg
Pinkstich-Pakistani-Flag-Shirts-14th-August-2013-For-Girls-07-600x600.jpg
1f.png

@django @The Sandman @Moonlight

Islambad Ke logo Ke mutabiq waqai he cute hai. Bunter :D

Is Baat pe mere Muslim brothers Ko Islam gives you right bara Yaad ata :D

Saba Zaida cute h
I dont actually like Islamabadi girl they have their heads in the sky and massive egos
There is a reason why Islamabad is divorce capital of Pakistan but one thing is a fact Isloo gets the best chicks from all over the country the creme de le creme is here :D

I dont actually like Islamabadi girl they have their heads in the sky and massive egos
There is a reason why Islamabad is divorce capital of Pakistan but one thing is a fact Isloo gets the best chicks from all over the country the creme de le creme is here :D

I know few girls from Islamabad, they have such a fake attitude. I want to slap them hard. Like I can see you are trying so hard to look cool and speak English in American accent to give an impression. Have no dressing sense at all and still trying to show off. (Of course not all).

Nah she is just giving me the LOOK :D

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I know few girls from Islamabad, they have such a fake attitude. I want to slap them hard. Like I can see you are trying so hard to look cool and speak English in American accent to give an impression. Have no dressing sense at all and still trying to show off. (Of course not all).

Islamabadi girls do have a good dressing sense way better than from other cities and they look good but they have a princess mentality

Islamabadi girls do have a good dressing sense way better than from other cities and they look good but they have a princess mentality

Bloody true old boy.Kudos

Na mate they lack the umph factor :D

Mirpur has more foreign born girls but Islamabadi girls have a bigger attitude problem
I will put those Islamabad chowkris in their place.

i doubt it
they only thing they dont have is pretty tongue

peer ji
tabahi hai

yeh cheez
Sialkot,Lahore,Abbotabad,Mirpur,Gujranwala are places i visit frequently so i kind of know what i am talking about

Back
Top Bottom