What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Fake boobs

Ha ha ha :laugh:

My Mirpuri bhaiya I have seen enough chestal frontage in my short life and those aren't fake.

A little boosted maybe - but def. not fake.

If you want to see fake ones, Google Nayela Nayem sometimes.

That's our item girl with fake ones.

But don't anybody go posting her images here. She is almost a lingerie model.

Post reported for insulting/sexist remark. If you can't admire women on this page, you'd better keep out.:mad:

I think you acted too soon.

I always refer to Bangladesh jokingly as a supposedly 'bhookhey nangey' country as referred to by outsiders - usually Hindutva trolls. It is sarcasm that was lost on you.

See here,

How Poorer Bangladesh Outpaces India on Human-Development Indicators India vs Bangladesh | Page 3

And @fakhre mirpur the scar for breast enhancement is on the underside of the appendages. So they cannot be seen. You can't see the scar on most women.

In looking weird ... She looks like a hobbit...
:o::o:

:azn:
727a4292-21.jpg

mahira-khan-pics-2.jpg

New faces in the Bangladesh modeling and acting world

Jannatul Ferdous Piya - Bangladesh
jannatul-ferdous-piya.jpg

9648404304_08e5b59244_b.jpg

Piya Bipasha (Bangladesh)

Peya-Bipasha-Bangladeshi-model-and-actress-19.jpg
Peya-Bipasha+%252853%2529.jpg
Bangladeshi-Beautiful-Girls-in-Modeling-(8).jpg

bangladeshi-model-picture-and-photo-(10).jpg

Here's a new music video with Piya Bipasha as love interest

Safa Kabir (Bangladesh)
Model_and_Actress_safa_kabir_%2B(4).jpg

One more of Tanjin Tisha in traditional garb
Tanjin-Tisha-Bangladeshi-Model-and-Actress-(14).jpg

Last edited:
Some more of Safa Kabir (Bangladesh)
29.jpg

19.jpg

1.jpg

Some more of Airin Sultana
Airin%2BSultana%2B(18).jpg

Airin%2BSultana%2B(19).jpg
Airin%2BSultana%2B(4).jpg
Airin%2BSultana%2B(33).jpg
Airin%2BSultana%2B(64).jpg

New faces in the Bangladesh modeling and acting world

Jannatul Ferdous Piya - Bangladesh
jannatul-ferdous-piya.jpg

murpeya+(6).jpg

Piya Bipasha (Bangladesh)

Peya-Bipasha-Bangladeshi-model-and-actress-19.jpg
Peya-Bipasha+%252853%2529.jpg
Bangladeshi-Beautiful-Girls-in-Modeling-(8).jpg

bangladeshi-model-picture-and-photo-(10).jpg

Here's a new music video with Piya Bipasha as love interest

Safa Kabir (Bangladesh)
Model_and_Actress_safa_kabir_%2B(4).jpg

One more of Tanjin Tisha in traditional garb
Tanjin-Tisha-Bangladeshi-Model-and-Actress-(14).jpg
Is it me or all models you are posting have a similar facial cut

Is it me or all models you are posting have a similar facial cut

It could be because of choice :-). I am not overly fond of pie-plate faces.

But it could also be about the judges' standards on who wins the beauty pageants and awards (Lux, Meril, Miss Bangladesh). Those are the faces that you see above.

The Bangladeshi ideal of beauty is very specific about facial cuts (usually heart shaped), about eyes (emotional eyes), about noses (cute button noses) and lips (Pouty but not too big, but not thin). These are not mens' choices - these are what women here have within themselves decided collectively.

But all women are beautiful in their own way and the sum of the parts is sometimes greater than the mathematical score. It is a subjective thing.

The competition in the local fashion industry is brutal and only one type of 'face' is commercially presentable for the brands and successful. But if one can make it - the rewards are quite plentiful as you can imagine. Most of the models that I have posted in this thread come from middle-class backgrounds. Rich little girls don't usually go into commercial modeling.

Last edited:
Loved Sanam Baloch in daastan
It could be because of choice :-). I am not overly fond of pie-plate faces.
Pie plate face?
The competition in the local fashion industry is brutal and only one type of 'face' is commercially presentable for the brands and successful. But if one can make it - the rewards are quite plentiful as you can imagine. Most of the models that I have posted in this thread come from middle-class backgrounds. Rich little girls don't usually go into commercial modeling.
Hmm in Pakistan all type of faces are present in the industry from bronze skin Rachel Gill to snow white Sadia Khan

(emotional eyes),
You may now pour acid in your eyes

Loved Sanam Baloch in daastan

I have to watch the whole series....

Pie plate face?

Flat and round face - too wide.

Hmm in Pakistan all type of faces are present in the industry from bronze skin Rachel Gill to snow white Sadia Khan

That's nice. Bangladesh has them too. The top spots go to elegant people like Airin Sultana and these days unfortunately - to controversial trashy people like Mahiya Mahi (I cringe every time I hear her name...). The whole subcontinent is slowly descending down to Sunny Leone level. All cleavage and no talent.

Don't follow the link with elderly people or children present in the room. Kind of 'R'-rated.

Recently there has been an influx of Indian media in Bangladesh spearheaded by companies like JAAZ Media interested only in producing masala movies and item actress induced Bollywood experience at movie theaters. This company is headed by an Indian fellow named Shirish Manwar whose sole aim (it seems) is to "Indianize" or "Bollwood-ize" the local film Industry.

To a casual observer - it would almost seem like a Bollywood cultural invasion.

Jaaz Multimedia CEO Shirish Manwar held

You may now pour acid in your eyes

Ha ha ha. :rap::laugh:

Is he singing in Urdu? A bit off-key. Oh my eyes .....[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Bangladesh' favourite tomboy teledrama actress (and singer) - Sabila Nur (all images copyright as noted)
sabila_nur_276447766.jpg
c699d1834987ee1b91f6c8867d9a70f8.jpg

1400685337_5.jpg

18639828010_2639e92477_b.jpg

18801267066_d05527c8ea_h_d.jpg

Some more of Airin
17982496770_17b5490935_b.jpg
18520846265_6790de4d90_b.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom