What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Ha ha ha. :rap::laugh:

Is he singing in Urdu? A bit off-key. Oh my eyes .....
Your eyes my eyes glorious eyes enchanting eyes i can see with my spectrum eyes yadi yada yada make love with eye to eye

Bangladesh' favourite tomboy teledrama actress (and singer) - Sabila Nur (all images copyright as noted)
sabila_nur_276447766.jpg
c699d1834987ee1b91f6c8867d9a70f8.jpg

1400685337_5.jpg

18639828010_2639e92477_b.jpg

18801267066_d05527c8ea_h_d.jpg

Some more of Airin
17982496770_17b5490935_b.jpg
18520846265_6790de4d90_b.jpg
Please post pics of models with a different face cut they all look like sisters

Fun sized skinny chicks are more fun and they look good too fat chicks on the other hand look older than they really are plus fat pot bellies coupled with fat rolls look disgustingly hideous @doppelganger

These two were not so nice. Some of the previous ones were.

Did you notice I used the word Tomboy? I think by 'nice' you mean girly.

And almost none of these models from Bangladesh have a weight issue.

But since you seem to be well versed in medical terms, you should know that women tend to lose/gain weight more readily than men. So one cannot automatically assume that 'slim (anorexic) chicks have hormonal imbalance issues'. Hair growth is a genetic thing and may not be 100% connected to hormones.

Most of these models work out at least two.three hours a day and I do not think they are bulimic.

Did you notice I used the word Tomboy? I think by 'nice' you mean girly.

And almost none of these models from Bangladesh have a weight issue.

But since you seem to be well versed in medical terms, you should know that women tend to lose/gain weight more readily than men. So one cannot automatically assume that 'slim (anorexic) chicks have hormonal imbalance issues'. Hair growth is a genetic thing and may not be 100% connected to hormones.

Most of these models work out at least two.three hours a day and I do not think they are bulimic.

Bhai why getting excited?

This is between me and fakhre mirpur and jamahir. Never ending saga of thing chicks and chicks who are built like chicks.

Tu load na le. Just keep posting photos.

They are definitely more fun for the acrobatic kinky contortionist stuff. But once you tire of the novelty, you need something more substantial.
You never get tired of that stuff but then again i am now formally engaged so i have to let go of the fun life i once had

I think I'm probably instinctually not at Jamahir's pudgy level, but from what I know from you, not into the delicate waif like chicks either.
To me the ideal female body is sort of like
1392988480_sexy_alia_bhatt_hd_wallpaper.jpg

Man congrats! But so early? 21?

I am getting the shits just thinking about it.
The fun part is shadi 2019-20 mein ho gi

Bangladesh' favourite tomboy teledrama actress (and singer) - Sabila Nur (all images copyright as noted)
sabila_nur_276447766.jpg
c699d1834987ee1b91f6c8867d9a70f8.jpg

1400685337_5.jpg

18639828010_2639e92477_b.jpg

18801267066_d05527c8ea_h_d.jpg

how is she a tomboy?? she looks quite a girly type.

You never get tired of that stuff but then again i am now formally engaged so i have to let go of the fun life i once had

does it mean you won't come to this thread now??

and what is your age now??

You know her or arranged? Do you guys have lve marriages also?
I dont know if it was arranged or there were way too many coincidences in my little love story
Yes we do have love marriages sheesh

does it mean you won't come to this thread now??

and what is your age now??
Nope i havent given her the password and info about my pdf account and yandex e mail account other than that she has access to my fb,twitter and gmail account and i am 21 years old

yuck, she is butt ugly. no offence
Na i think she is kind of cute

Nope i havent given her the password and info about my pdf account and yandex e mail account

:tup:

and yandex the russian company... i am impressed !! bade duniyadaar aadmi maloom hote hain aap.

other than that she has access to my fb,twitter and gmail account

hmm... you give some and you keep some.

and i am 21 years old

so your nuptials are in 2019, yes?? i hope i can attend.

Na i think she is kind of cute

there is a cheery quality about her.

:tup:

and yandex the russian company... i am impressed !! bade duniyadaar aadmi maloom hote hain aap.

hmm... you give some and you keep some.

so your nuptials are in 2019, yes?? i hope i can attend.
So bismillah but i dont think an indian will get a visa for the reason for attending friends wedding in MIRPUR AZAD KASHMIR that easily you would require a ministral level special permit or something

So bismillah but i dont think an indian will get a visa for the reason for attending friends wedding in MIRPUR AZAD KASHMIR that easily you would require a ministral level special permit or something

arrange it in islamabad or lahore then. :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom