What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

What is meant by gadriyai hui

Bhari hui. Soft. Indic facial bones. And body curves.

A lot of your pretty girls have very Iranic features. Maybe classical beauty catering to more European tastes. But not considered very attractive here.

Natasha Hussain
A truck load of plastic and dozen surgeries
302200539561.jpg

Desi-Model-Natasha-Hussain.jpg

Pakistani-Fashion-Model-Natty.jpg

Pakistani-Model-Natasha-Hussain.jpg

Bhari hui. Soft. Indic facial bones. And body curves.

A lot of your pretty girls have very Iranic features. Maybe classical beauty catering to more European tastes. But not considered very attractive here.
What the hell are Iranic features?
Is the girl in your dp considered having Iranic features?

What the hell are Iranic features?
Is the girl in your dp considered having Iranic features?

I think cheekbones. Nose mainly. Eyes and eyebrows. Jaw. They can pass off more for fair middle eastern or european and less as Indian (I include all desis here).

I'm basing this on your models. Unusually tall. Not very curvy. Pretty slim. Delicate, but in a big boned way.

How to explain man? Tu expert hai.

P.S. My DP one is also heavily a product of some really good surgeons. But in general, Punjab and Sindh of yours would still be Indic features.

Are most of your models the Pashtun and Baloch etc.? I mean, it would be difficult for us to say.

Keya Bhai - bhookhey nangey aoraat ko bardasht nahi kar saktein? :-)

From Post 111 onward - people started posting everything from everywhere to make the thread more interesting.

I'll admit it's been one of the nicer threads on this forum.

Subeka Noor (Bangladesh)
Subeka%2BNoor%2BDiana%2B(1).jpg
Post reported for insulting/sexist remark. If you can't admire women on this page, you'd better keep out.:mad:
51XWmS6ZXbL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Z
I hope i dont get banned for this
sara-loren-9a.jpg

sara-loren-5a.jpg
Naaah you won't. Promise. :) Nothing wrong with that pic.

#Ludacris you lucky son of a nigga!:cray:
-
11811473_10153522212725513_6594613130240807422_n.jpg
Ludacris-New-Wife-Pregnant-Report-wenn21644177.jpg

I think cheekbones. Nose mainly. Eyes and eyebrows. Jaw. They can pass off more for fair middle eastern or european and less as Indian (I include all desis here).

I'm basing this on your models. Unusually tall. Not very curvy. Pretty slim. Delicate, but in a big boned way.

How to explain man? Tu expert hai.

P.S. My DP one is also heavily a product of some really good surgeons. But in general, Punjab and Sindh of yours would still be Indic features.

Are most of your models the Pashtun and Baloch etc.? I mean, it would be difficult for us to say.
Nah most models are Punjabi,Sindhi and Urdu Speaking

Thats what the industry requires throughout the globe
I dont think elephant women are attractive so its a good thing

Hmm what you describe as Iranic is a fairly common look in north punjab
,kpk,azad kashmir,balochistan and gilgit baltistan

Post reported for insulting/sexist remark. If you can't admire women on this page, you'd better keep out.:mad:
View attachment 242238

Naaah you won't. Promise. :) Nothing wrong with that pic.

#Ludacris you lucky son of a nigga!:cray:
-
View attachment 242239 View attachment 242241
Scar spotted
6/10

@fakhre mirpur @doppelganger @friendly_troll96 @Bilal9 @BDforever

most female models look too ridiculous to really model anything... i suppose it comes from the origin time of modern fashion design where it was the clothes that were to be the center of attraction and not the model's figure... hence thin females were preferred because they had lesser feminine attraction than chubbier ladies and so would not distract the viewer from focusing on the clothes being paraded or shown in the papers.

but what was simply a practicality ( thin models ) over the decades became accepted as a wider thing, especially now when capitalism found it easy to brainwash ladies into accepting slimming centers, slimming potions/pills, exercise equipment, clothing etc.

but watch the below vid on ideal female body types down the ages...

(((
)))

hence thin females were preferred because they had lesser feminine attraction than chubbier ladies.
Chalo ikhtelafe rai par itefaq karien

most female models look too ridiculous to really model anything... i suppose it comes from the origin time of modern fashion design where it was the clothes that were to be the center of attraction and not the model's figure... hence thin females were preferred because they had lesser feminine attraction than chubbier ladies and so would not distract the viewer from focusing on the clothes being paraded or shown in the papers.

but what was simply a practicality ( thin models ) over the decades became accepted as a wider thing, especially now when capitalism found it easy to brainwash ladies into accepting slimming centers, slimming potions/pills, exercise equipment, clothing etc.

but watch the below vid on ideal female body types down the ages...

(((
)))
Well if you keep your plate light and dont become a couch potato you too will look like these models

Well if you are a women that is

@jamahir its this
fat-woman-sportswear-23868891.jpg

VS
Alia-Bhat.jpg

Chalo ikhtelafe rai par itefaq karien

Well if you keep your plate light and dont become a couch potato you too will look like these models

Well if you are a women that is

@jamahir its this
fat-woman-sportswear-23868891.jpg

VS
Alia-Bhat.jpg

from ( Body Image Through the Ages ~ Part 1 | More Thyme Than Dough )...
The Roaring 20’s and Hollywood
The roaring twenties ushered in a decade where women did not want to look like women at all it seemed. Women wanted to look as if they had no figure, no curves at all. Women bound their breast to look flat and wore loose flat straight shapeless flapper dresses.

In the 40’s and 50’s Hollywood’s soft curvy look, as epitomized by Marilyn Monroe, was all the rage. Although she was curvy, she was extremely tiny. The look caught on.

Skinny Era
The 1960’s brought us skinny epitomized by super-model Twiggy. From then till today women want to be as skinny as they could get. We are still in the skinny-lean era.

So as you can see, throughout much of history super skinny waif-like thin women was not the norm nor ideal body image in Western society.

The skinny, thin, and sculptured look is a modern mostly 20th and 21st century invention.

Last edited:
She is the most over rated actress in the history of Pakistan
She is not that bad.....

i have seen her in bol and she has good acting skill.

i have seen her in her chat show, "tuc - the lighter side of life", and she has a fantastic personality.
Absolutely great personality..
When she was in the US she survived by doing odd jobs and she tells it with great pride.
Very humble !

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom