What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

ooo nooo. my bad. i thought you meant this:
7.gif

-
As for the hug me i'm pakiii girls, they're very pretty yara, not mere doable. :cray:
:kiss3:

The gal on the right is nice... No doubt!

Last edited:
Fuk .. My bad.. I meant the right one too..

Who the Fk are these chick's though ?

Krewella is an American electronic dance music duo from Northbrook, Illinois, that formed in 2007.[1] The duo consists of sisters Jahan Yousaf and Yasmine Yousaf.

Their father is Pakistani and their mother is Lithuanian/German/Polish.

“People are always kind of shocked when we tell them we’re from there. I’m not trying to be political or anything, but you can kind of tell what I’m insinuating at. But it’s cool, I think it brings something new that people might not have expected. And I love representing where we’re from. We’re always representing, first and foremost our city of Chicago, but after that we’re definitely prideful of where our parents came from,” Yasmine said to

There are marriage proposals every day pretty much. Most definitely to my sister, she’s a dime. But I think the funniest thing was — it was such a little thing but I will never forget it — we played Red Rocks this summer with our dude Savoy. We did a radio interview in Denver before we played, and this caller called in and he was like, ‘Yasmine, I have a question for you.’ I was like, okay you sound really serious right now, what’s up? And he’s like, ‘I need your blessing to marry your sister tonight.’ I’m like, ‘You know what? Yes. You have my blessing. I will be the pastor and I will f**king marry you guys.’ So literally at the show, I totally forgot about it, but later this kid comes up to the barrier between the stage area and the audience and he’s holding up this ring pop. It was so funny, we made it happen. She made this kid’s night. It was really cute. Obviously, they’re not married, but it was cute,”. :cray:

Krewella - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Go to sleep guys and tharkis....or i will send Zarvan here.
@Zarvan

Stop uploading pictures of enchanting females- in front of indian members, it has a positive correlation to rape in india. This is sadistic to say the very least.

Stop uploading pictures of enchanting females- in front of indian members, it has a positive correlation to rape in india. This is sadistic to say the very least.

I'm sure there are plenty of other places Indians can find pictures of enchanting females. The Bangladeshi females posted above can hardly be called 'enchanting', just everyday women trying to do their best in a tough world and trying to eke out a living...

Bangladeshi DJ and RJ Sonica is a familiar face in the Dhaka club scene.
735031_392818170811353_2123750637_n.jpg

Bangladeshi Film Actress Nipun - experienced character actress, very popular with the previous generation
actress-nipun.jpg

nipun.jpg

film-actress-nipun.jpg

Bangladeshi model Tanjin Tisha - newer face popular with the Y generation
Tanjin-Tisha-Model-TV-%2BShow-Host-and-Actress-(11).jpg

Tanjin-Tisha-Model-TV-%2BShow-Host-and-Actress-(3).jpg

bangladeshi-model-and-actress-tanjin-tisha.jpg

Bangladeshi Film ACTRESS KEYA
film-actress-keya.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom