What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Frankly speaking, i find it perfectly amusing how commoners look more attractive than most of the so- called endowed 'models' being displayed here, to appease the insatiable appetite of future predators.

Bah khub Shundor. And elegant on top of that...:-)

A pretty face is not always elegant - but that is a matter of trained poise and how one carries oneself.

For ramp models it is a very tough deal....every step they take and every move they make is under scrutiny....

Posture, hip placement and even turning one's neck has to be taught....

Frankly speaking, i find it perfectly amusing how commoners look more attractive than most of the so- called endowed 'models' being displayed here, to appease the insatiable appetite of future predators.

:P ایک چھوٹا سا رشک ؟

One a more serious note - there are plenty of commoners in every country (including Bangladesh) who don't choose to go into modeling that are as pretty or prettier than these women.

The point is that it is not simple beauty that the modeling world is looking for (oddly enough). For models, a few more qualities are essential,

- Loads of confidence
- A connection with the camera, otherwise known as statuesque poise and elegance in front of the lens
- Willing to work a hectic schedule and be willing to put the agency's interests before one's own.
- Knowing when and having the guts to say no and step away from lucrative contracts that will kill one's career (in other words avoiding greed).
- Realizing that beauty is fleeting and making the best of at most a decade of work before being trumped by newcomers.

Last edited:
she looks more pakiii. i like the right one better. check their pattt: :alcoholic:
View attachment 241780 View attachment 241781 View attachment 241784

@Zarvan
2af4c1d99f9e36e083b3feb3750f4da5.jpg

she looks more pakiii. i like the right one better. check their pattt: :alcoholic:
View attachment 241780 View attachment 241781 View attachment 241784

@Zarvan
ay_caramba__by_juniorgustabo-d48ga36.png

Why are their Bangladeshi girls on here

Keya Bhai - bhookhey nangey aoraat ko bardasht nahi kar saktein? :-)

From Post 111 onward - people started posting everything from everywhere to make the thread more interesting.

I'll admit it's been one of the nicer threads on this forum.

Subeka Noor (Bangladesh)
Subeka%2BNoor%2BDiana%2B(1).jpg

Last edited:
Keya Bhai - bhookhey nangey aoraat ko bardasht nahi kar saktein? :-)

From Post 111 onward - people started posting everything from everywhere to make the thread more interesting.

I'll admit it's been one of the nicer threads on this forum.

Subeka Noor (Bangladesh)
Subeka%2BNoor%2BDiana%2B(1).jpg
Fake boobs

I will give the prize to the bong lasses here.

Hame pasand aaya.

Healthy. Wholesome. Indic.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom