Chalo ikhtelafe rai say itefaq karien
lets agree to disagree

Eshita Syed
10006954_636157923132068_665722372131509674_n.jpg~original

m_826552_ZfFFeUfmBYFh.jpg

EshitaMehboob2.jpg

Eshita-Syed-Mehboob-in-mehndi-dress.jpg

she should eat.

for a male, manliness is not just in the looks but in the behavior... tough men must not behave rough... they should be proper gentlemen.

i will give one example of one gentleman who is not sharp-featured but cuts quite a dapper figure... in modern times, how many can claim to be manly and gentlemanly as this man ( one of my heroes ), the revolutionary, carlos...

View attachment 222435

he is in a french high-security jail since 1994, yet he has a trimmed moustache and dressing is dapper.

Very convenient apu jee, you make fun of high boned **** girls but at the same time also prefer femenite looking men. Apus win no matter what lol

@jamahir
Am i the only one who thinks that Eshita looks like Dipika?
Dipika
Deepika_padukone.jpg

Eshita
Eshita_Mehboob_Pakistani_Tv_actress_28_yuboe_Pak101(dot)com.jpg

she does.

Eshita Syed
m_826552_ZfFFeUfmBYFh.jpg

here, she looks like a british beautiful partner in a restaurant chain... i will search for her now... she had appeared as judge in a bbc cooking competition.

Wiam Dahmani
wiam-dahmani-2.jpg

for a frightening moment, i thought she had tattooed the whole arm. :lol:

shan looks quite dashing.

is it okay now, @save_ghenda ?? :lol:

If being a follower of daughter of Muhammad and Imam Ali children is not Islam then I rather stay Non-Muslem than your version of Islam...btw, why you are not civilized in responding? I asked a few civilized questions and expect civilized related answers... and what all this have to do with West having nukes and they being able to nuke Iran and our mullahs can not avoid it!!!?? all countries that have nukes and are ready to use it on millions of people are pure devil whether they are paganist, Hindu or Muslim... It is not something to be proud of...

BTW, I still can not get the relevance of all Pakistani and Indian brother here to my questions... one replies with you can tell people what to do!!! one says do you use knives in Muharram!!!! one says are you a Basiji!!? One says Westerners will Nuke you 3 times and our morality can not help it!!!!
To tell you honestly only a beghairat (I can't say the same for indians here) would want to see his sister dress like these chicks ...

Anyways it's insulting to see people posting pics of their women on forums for the "viewing pleasure" of .... ! That just doesn't feel right... It's pathetic to say the least!

Indonesian who has Pakistani blood

Afifah Syahira

images
Afifa-Syahira.jpg

Is there a single country where Pakistanis haven't "boned" native women and produced kids..

Another Indonesian who has Pakistan blood, Fairuz, she looks like Kristine Steward in my opinion:

Fairuz

arafdaelm.jpg

Kristine Steward

images

Is it......? :D

My question were a totally something else... seems you did not get it... I did not ask about Iran... I asked if Pakistanis are Muslim why their women who some of them have husbands too are semi-naked in photos and movies? Is n,t against Islam? and it is not something a true moslem would desire to be able to see their sisters and wives to wear western and expose their body parts to Haram public eyes of other men...

It is a good thing for a moslem to respect Islam at least in their home country!

what?? I said to my eyes Shia Pakistani girls were more beautiful than other pakis... I asked if it is coincidence or just a fact..!! what it has to do with harming yourself with knives??

Again... what it has to do with my question?! can you give me an answer to what I exactly asked? Let,s suppose I,m not even Muslem, now tell me If Pakistanis are Moslem and seemingly a very tight classic type of Moslems...then is it halal for Pakistani girls to expose their body parts to other men in public?

No offence my friend... I said to me some of women in world are attractive some can not get me into them... It does not mean they are not beautiful... they certainly are beautiful and many like them... every race is beautiful for some different races some are not...
Shia isn't even a "race" or ethnicity ! It's just a sect nothing more.

good and thanks

are shia pakistanis a distinct ethnicity or are they close with intermixing with other ethnicities in Pakistan??

I,m saying this based on my personal life where I have faced many Pakistanis...and also from shiamatch.com

And yes in some countries Shias are distinct and better in look... In South Lebanon shia girls are times better in look with no make up when compared to Northern Sunni or Christian lebs...
No we aren't arab where tribes or whole regions are ethnically and religiously different... There is no shia ethnicity... My own family is half shia and half sunni and all blood relatives.. And the sabe ethnicity..
Shia,sunni etx are just sects in Pak not ethnicities.. The person who answered you abt Ismailis from Chitral etx is all nonsense...

Shia Pakistanis can be from any ethnicity. We have 5 main ethnicities in Pakistan. Punjabi, Pashtun, Baluch, Sindhi, and Kashmiris(although Kashmiri is a broad term, there are many different ethnicities among Kashmiris). There are Shias among all of them. Surprisingly, the Pakistanis that have descendents from Iran usually have last names such as Hamdani, Isphani, Shirazi, and most of them are either Sufi or Sunni. :lol:

So although they are from different sects, they are still more or less from the same race..

Agha Khanis or Ismailis, especially from Gilgit Baltistan are very good looking people, closer to Iranians, but they do not look like Turko-Persian whites from Tehran. Also Tajiks which are Sunni and fall under Kashmir umbrella, have more resemblance to Iranians/Central Asia then others. Shia Muslims in Pakistan may not be better looking than Sunnis, but many of them have lighter skin color overall, although there are exceptions, which leads me to believe they might have had ancestors from Iran or Afghanistan.

The people of Pakistan are very complex. There are so many races, sects, and people that even we are usually confused. Pakistan is truly a melting pot of different people and cultures.

Tajiks are Kashmiris? :rofl: the Gilgit Baltistanis are like Iranians and KAshmiris ? What ??

They are Dard people and culturally closer to Central Asians not KAshmiris or Iranians ..

before closing my thread you have to close pakistani fashion thread

And besides there have been threads like this in the past

To tell you honestly only a beghairat (I can't say the same for indians here) would want to see his sister dress like these chicks ...

Anyways it's insulting to see people posting pics of their women on forums for the "viewing pleasure" of .... ! That just doesn't feel right... It's pathetic to say the least!
EVen mr @RiazHaq posted a thread like mine

hai koi takkar ki? :what: hindustani narri ke agge sab fail... :cheesy:
12_Esha_Gupta_Indian_Bollywood_South_Indian_model_actress_miss_India_hot_sexy_bikini_navel_wallapers_1.jpg

Esha-Gupta-Hot-in-Kingfisher-Calendar.jpg

27_Esha_Gupta_Indian_Bollywood_South_Indian_model_actress_miss_India_hot_sexy_bikini_navel_wallapers_1.jpg
She sorts of looks like Rachel Gill
Ahsan-Hussains-High-Fashion-Line-2013-with-Supermodel-Rachel-Gil-05.jpg

Back
Top Bottom