What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

I think she (tina akhoondtabar) looks a bit like Indians.

%DB%8C%D8%A8%D8%B0%D8%A8%D9%84%D9%81%D8%A7%D9%825%D8%BA%D9%84.png

tn-12_www.jigili.net_.jpg

%D8%B8%D8%B7_%D8%B2%D8%B8%DB%8C_%D8%B2%D8%B7%DB%8C%D8%B1.png

Also melika sharifinia

melika-sharifinia-pictures-4_fd248460.jpg
melika-sharifinia-pictur-4_fd248460.jpg
these 2 beauties look nothing like Indians

Main koi Mulvi ney hun. Main khandani Chaudhry bandaa hun. Aur Pakistani larki'o ke photo Hindu'on ke saamne post karna mujay acha ne lagaa. Magar main apko judge ne kar ra. Thread kola hain to main bhi idhar hi hu. App larai na shuru karein kisay si bhi. Behtar to ye hain.
Kude Pakistani fashion da thread kholia ey?

PDF's favorite Ayyan is being replaced.:(
She is in Adiala jail

Yeah, Iranians, Pakistanis and Indians look good.

You really need to check this Persian goddess, she lives in US.

claudia lynx

Claudia Lynx (claudialynx) on Myspace
No overseas national allowed post pics of your national who live in your nation only

Kude Pakistani fashion da thread kholia ey?

She is in Adiala jail

No overseas national allowed post pics of your national who live in your nation only
"شقایق ثامن" is an Iranian women, she has born in Tehran.

1- so average Pakistani people are OK with this kind of photos of other Pakistanis be under the eyes of their husbands and brothers?
2- What about Shia Pakistani girls... are they really better looking or just a coincidence?
3- I,m a follower of Ahl al Beit Al Nabi (pbuh)... I won't takfir anybody just because he or she does not practice its religion rules.... You are another Muslim brother to me if you consider yourself one of course...

Who told you **** shia girls are better looking? lmao

she should eat.

Which men look better, sharp/robust looking or like you prefer girls to be?

for a male, manliness is not just in the looks but in the behavior... tough men must not behave rough... they should be proper gentlemen.

i will give one example of one gentleman who is not sharp-featured but cuts quite a dapper figure... in modern times, how many can claim to be manly and gentlemanly as this man ( one of my heroes ), the revolutionary, carlos...

carlos - 2.jpg

he is in a french high-security jail since 1994, yet he has a trimmed moustache and dressing is dapper.

Back
Top Bottom