What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

I m not agreed with the list as it seems some kind of personal opinion. Their are hell lot of beautiful models in Pakistan in front of which these are nothing

you seem to have a college-boy taste in beauty... ladies are meant to be chubby, they look nice that way... or else do you prefer someone like "posh"victoria beckham i posted above?? :D

please see my above post.

perhaps we have different standard of beauty.

i am struggling to find resemblance to what you describe... scarlett johansson the same??

let the sisters and wives decide for themselves... forcing on them talibani mentality is not islam... taliban are munafiq... and just saying "ahl al bait" will not make you super-muslim.

as for "western culture", they can land three nuclear bombs on iran and all this ayatollai/deobandi moralistic-ness will not be able to avoid this.

so kindly avoid such posts in this thread, or any thread... please do search my posts and read those my posts about islam... finally, look at my user-name.

@fakhre mirpur
If being a follower of daughter of Muhammad and Imam Ali children is not Islam then I rather stay Non-Muslem than your version of Islam...btw, why you are not civilized in responding? I asked a few civilized questions and expect civilized related answers... and what all this have to do with West having nukes and they being able to nuke Iran and our mullahs can not avoid it!!!?? all countries that have nukes and are ready to use it on millions of people are pure devil whether they are paganist, Hindu or Muslim... It is not something to be proud of...

BTW, I still can not get the relevance of all Pakistani and Indian brother here to my questions... one replies with you can tell people what to do!!! one says do you use knives in Muharram!!!! one says are you a Basiji!!? One says Westerners will Nuke you 3 times and our morality can not help it!!!!

btw, why you are not civilized in responding? I asked a few civilized questions and expect civilized related answers

i don't think i was rude at all... it was you who posted reactionary things.

@scythian500

My friend, I just googled Iranian models and went to images. The models seem to be showing a lot more skin than Pakistani women. I won't post the pics here, but I hope you don't think everyday Pakistani women walk around the cities in these kinds of clothes. It's just for photo shoots.
good and thanks

I doubt religious sect has much to do with with how attractive a girl is.

Can you post some pics as an example of Pakistani Shia girls looking better than Sunni Pakistani girls?
are shia pakistanis a distinct ethnicity or are they close with intermixing with other ethnicities in Pakistan??

I,m saying this based on my personal life where I have faced many Pakistanis...and also from shiamatch.com

And yes in some countries Shias are distinct and better in look... In South Lebanon shia girls are times better in look with no make up when compared to Northern Sunni or Christian lebs...

@scythian500

My friend, I just googled Iranian models and went to images. The models seem to be showing a lot more skin than Pakistani women. I won't post the pics here, but I hope you don't think everyday Pakistani women walk around the cities in these kinds of clothes. It's just for photo shoots.
They are not Iranian models but Iranian origin models big difference

Oy Mirpuri, Irani se batameezi toh na kar. Woh to sirif sawaal puch ra ta. Dil vadda kar, kaka.
Bara musalman ban raha hay to mein mutah ka topic cher raha hoan yahan

Can you show models from Iran, then?
bahare kian afshar
bahare-kian-afshar-24t-8.jpg

Shaghayegh Farahani
Shaghayegh_Dehghan(4).jpg

Leila hatami
Sony+Pictures+Classics+2012+Oscar+Dinner+Arrivals+IURAmQJ7jJnx.jpg

Sareh Bayat
2011-02-15-9358-2236_Sareh_Bayat_IMG_x900.jpg

Just remove Photoshop and picture effect .......... then I will see the actual beauty!

Shia Pakistanis can be from any ethnicity. We have 5 main ethnicities in Pakistan. Punjabi, Pashtun, Baluch, Sindhi, and Kashmiris(although Kashmiri is a broad term, there are many different ethnicities among Kashmiris). There are Shias among all of them. Surprisingly, the Pakistanis that have descendents from Iran usually have last names such as Hamdani, Isphani, Shirazi, and most of them are either Sufi or Sunni. :lol:

So although they are from different sects, they are still more or less from the same race.

Agha Khanis or Ismailis, especially from Gilgit Baltistan are very good looking people, closer to Iranians, but they do not look like Turko-Persian whites from Tehran. Also Tajiks which are Sunni and fall under Kashmir umbrella, have more resemblance to Iranians/Central Asia then others. Shia Muslims in Pakistan may not be better looking than Sunnis, but many of them have lighter skin color overall, although there are exceptions, which leads me to believe they might have had ancestors from Iran or Afghanistan.

The people of Pakistan are very complex. There are so many races, sects, and people that even we are usually confused. Pakistan is truly a melting pot of different people and cultures.
Thanks for the info... it is useful

bahare kian afshar

Shaghayegh Farahani

Leila hatami

Sareh Bayat
I guess one of them is a model other ones are actors mostly... Iranian actors are not the most good looking in Iran... they are very random... like hollywood... there are girls and boys became actresses and actors for thier beauty and they mostly play in Yellow Magazine style movies... but the majority of Iranian actors and Actresses are normal or sometimes below average looking people who got there by their talent...

BTW, to me I can distinguish Pakistanis very easily from Iranians or Indians most of the time... Pakistanis are very diverse and colorful but all have a Pakistani tone that can be recognized... am I right? Some times back in a touristic trip to Australia I mistaken 2 girls in hotel reception for Iranian but they were pakis...!!

btw, do you want to look at cheap Iranian cars? come and join us:
Iran’s car production rises 41% in one month | Page 3

Main koi Mulvi ney hun. Main khandani Chaudhry bandaa hun. Aur Pakistani larki'o ke photo Hindu'on ke saamne post karna mujay acha ne lagaa. Magar main apko judge ne kar ra. Thread kola hain to main bhi idhar hi hu. App larai na shuru karein kisay si bhi. Behtar to ye hain.
Mutah is not a sex club so we can engage in with anyone... %100 of Pakistanis and other shias in shiamatch.com are only after permanent marriage and they are practicing shias... Mutah in Iran is mostly for students who has no ability to marry permanently yet... some girls friend boyfriends who are practicing shias... some widows... but it is still an unacceptable act among the main stream women of Iran... even the most conservatives... I personally find this Mutah very rich and modern... people can have relationships only if put some rules on it... if there is a child, whose the father and who pays for it... if there is a child it can get IDs and social support... so I guess it is very useful and a cure for sex starving young middle easterns... despite all this, the majority of Iranian young fellas have pre-marriage relationship and totally in a Western style unfortunately...

To the people here saying they like "heavy" women, I dedicate this video:

bahare kian afshar

Shaghayegh Farahani

Leila hatami

Sareh Bayat
This Bahare Kian Afshar when was little:
Koodaki-Bahareh-Kian-AFshar-www-OverDoz-IR.jpeg

and her NOW:

Bahareh-Kian-Afshar-1-470x470.jpg

Among Iranian actors or models I like this girl:
Nazanin Afshar-Jam (she is the wife of Canadian Defense Minister and former Miss world)

nazanin.jpg
images (1).jpg
images (3).jpg
images (4).jpg
images (5).jpg
images (6).jpg

Back
Top Bottom