What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Aisha Linnea > Every woman in this thread
1538634_1009635569050616_2399287984195645273_n.jpg

10390569_1000900663257440_1585713679157871710_n.jpg

326860_4321174781862_1915073126_o.jpg

why are indians posting pics of indian actresses on a thread about pakistani women?lmao, you people need to get a life.

Me me!! I posted a picture of a beautiful Pakistani woman, perhaps more beautiful than any other Pakistani woman here..But nobody liked it :((

@SHAMK9 has best taste.
@jamahir the old fart also posted one or two....although when he says sensual alluring there's none of that present in the pictures he commented with those words and......... Estelle Warren, well,....bljak.....

Me me!! I posted a picture of a beautiful Pakistani woman, perhaps more beautiful than any other Pakistani woman here..But nobody liked it :((

Don't worry some members have to go for eye testing,psychological test and then lie detector.They will mostly fail in 2nd and 3rd test.

I don't know..they look drab in my eyes..girls with high and pronounced cheekbones..may be my liking is different than yours..

I suppose you prefer the tamil look, good for you, I however prefer this captivating look.kudos

yes, 5/10... she should eat.

i find her too athletic for my taste... not my type.

5/10 have you got serious myopia dude. Kareena and co aint a patch on her.

man pakistani girls are really ugly compared women from other countries.... and the men are #3?? wtf lol...
these models are supposedly some of the best looking in pakistan and they dont even look that good atleast compared to girls from other countries.

seriously there has to be better looking women then these pieces of work in pakistan lol...
Ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
OAAAAD_AeVkvKMVETVTRMn3M9ckckCC2cGw-LQk-mD85nDOtWOdZcIXWwDoDUBcK2wZE1DCpTpoYfGiHRT6bk0KVPOgAm1T1UInrNrS9qOqTNK_5IeCKJoiY-OV_.jpg

Btw no offense to Pakistanis here, but from what I've seen, Indian women are better and more feminine looking. Most Pakistani women are rather bland looking, who're either fat or stick figures(who look like they're suffering from tuberculosis). Pakistani males on the other hand, are better looking than their Indian counterparts, no homo of course.

Yeah that comes naturarly to Pakistani girls, many times being more robust is not good trait in women unlike in men. So on diet these girls end up looking like what you are describing.

@The SC Would you have a pic of that one in jeans t-shirt without make-up, please?
Y-OV_.jpg
TYVM, Tay.

Thank you.But i don't think gents are not as handsome as Amir khan or Shashi kapoor or ranbhir kapoor for that matter

fawad khan of pakistan looks good

Amir and Shashi are plain looking but I like Ranbir look. He somehow turned out better looking then his fat and short family who only had fair skin going for them in bollywood.

the percentage of Pakistani beautiful women are far more than India's.... Although with 1.2 billion people in India you may still find couple of million beauties there... the same goes for Pakistan with 200 millions...

I personally met many beautiful Pakistani girls... I,m not sure if it is just a coincidence or Shia Pakistani girls look better to my eyes... maybe just an accident...

Everybody in world knows that Indian beauties in bollywood movies are not main stream Indians... but honestly, I find beauty in almost all women any where in world except few exceptions that I can not understand the beauty in them... It is a difference in taste and nation but women of countries like Thailand, Myanmar, Philipin, Cambodia, Malaysia and so on never came to my circle of attractive women while at the same time I found many Korean, Chinese and Indians as attractive... Some native Mexican and Central and South American women are the same to me.. can not find them attractive while many can... In Africa also the Western and Southern African women are not attractive to me while Eastern Africans are somehow attractive....

BTW, A BIG QUESTION:

Are n't Pakistani people Muslims? Why Pakistani women in these photos insist to show their bodies like Western non-Muslim people do? Is Islam only for illiterate , poorer people in Pakistan, or all Pakistanis who claim they are Muslims at least respect it at surface? I know Pakistan has beautiful fashion houses for Muslim wear... why they need to be semi-naked in order to look beautiful??

Sorry for Pakistani here, no intention to spoil your Thread, but I just heard an Iranian see South East Asian not attractive. I believe God create human with different beauty on each race.

Pure Indonesian woman.

Olla Ramlan.

Foto-Artis-Olla-Ramlan.jpg

Dian Sastrowardoyo

dian_sastro_anto-20080531-010-wawan.jpg

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom