What's new

Pakistani Military's Conventional Deterrence Against India's Cold Start Doctrine

concrete evidence
The concrete evidence is there. Pakistan clashed with the second largest country on earth over Kashmir. Neither Pakistan won - India still retained IOK. Neither did India win - Pakistan still retained Azad Kashmir. That is the bottom line. You can shout over the rest till the cows come home.

And in 2018 this is the situation.

Uh3TG5e.png

A host of factors, including terrain, the favorable deployment of Pakistani forces, and a lack of strategic surprise in the most likely conflict scenarios, will mitigate whatever advantages India may be gaining through military modernization. Despite a growing technological edge in some areas, Indian policymakers cannot be confident that even a limited resort to military force would achieve a rapid result, which is an essential pre-condition for deterrence failure".

Sadly, the internet trash we have here as the majority of members representing India including the many multiple IDs have the intellect,humility or moral quotient to understand this fact.

We now see and know too much of each others territory and movement to have any of the Bollywood-esqe nonsense known as surgical strikes or a hope for CSD success.

The only possible conflict is total and that is bound to go nuclear and end both nations - as much as the typical fanboy trollers would like to insist that their precious families would survive multiple thermonuclear warheads by some miracle omnipresent vedic Defense system.
Thank you Oscar.
This is precisely the point I have been trying to make. Any serious intrusion will require the clearance of the area with fire power. These will include cannons, rockets and missiles. The moment you fire a missile no one on the other side is going to wait to find out whether it is Nuke or not. There will be an immediate response. Once one side makes a beginning there will be no stopping.
The other line of thinking which extends from it is a bit fanatical. However the problem remains. If you hate the other side enough then do you actually want to give them a chance to launch an attack or do a massive Nuke strike on all known AF, naval and core commands to wipe out the enemy altogether. Then your HUMINT will also inform you(in most cases reliably but not as well) where the Nukes are so you would want to wipe those out in their Silos.All I can see is scorched earth and massive ash on both sides. And if you are going to be annihilated do you give a Rat's rear end to what hqppens to the earth after you are gone!!
A

Thirty percent
And that 30 % destroyed you easily @patman :sniper:
Indian-Flag-GIF-for-Facebook.gif

super power India
:lol::enjoy: First feed your poor army men with proper food, give your naked people cloths and give them shelters and last of all built toilets for god sake:sarcastic::haha: almost half of India Sh!tting on roads/street/ land, you're not superpower Mr stupid @patman but a SHUPA POWA @patman :jester::hang3::hang2::suicide::suicide2::sarcastic::enjoy:

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 17
@pakistanipower
Logicless rants , average Pakistani is poorer then a Indian
China still not calling it superpower but a developing country so how can yo assume that India become superpower @patman , Oh i forget your living standard better than USA, EU, Japan etc etc, and there is lot videos on youtube and in other social media that indian army men crying to low standard food and real face of india is acutually opposite that you gays posted there is lot of poverty still left in india @patman
Gay Shupa Dupa Powa Hind @patman :sarcastic::enjoy:

China still not calling it superpower but a developing country so how can yo assume that India become superpower @patman , Oh i forget your living standard better than USA, EU, Japan etc etc, and there is lot videos on youtube and in other social media that indian army men crying to low standard food and real face of india is acutually opposite that you gays posted there is lot of poverty still left in india @patman
Gay Shupa Dupa Powa Hind @patman :sarcastic::enjoy:

Pakistan making superpowers jokes is the pinical of Hypocrisy

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pakistan-listed-in-the-top-ten-superpowers-of-the-future.425003/

https://tribune.com.pk/story/973712/pakistan-on-its-way-to-become-mini-superpower-by-2025/

http://www.valuewalk.com/2016/11/china-russia-pakistan-super-power/amp/

http://www.riazhaq.com/2011/11/arabs-view-pakistan-as-potential.html?m=1

https://www.dawn.com/news/770531

At lest India does statistically has the potential , at military perspective at minimum . What does Pakistan have with its 30% military

At lest India does statistically has the potential , at military perspective at minimum . What does Pakistan have with its 30% military
why you insist your crap with no base again & again we already prove it in 65 where is ratio 1:3 in favor of India and wars is to be win on will not in numbers basically you're the puppet of the west/USA against China
Gay shupa dupa powa Hind @patman :lol::enjoy:

why you insist your crap with no base again
What? You arsenal is literally 30% of the Indian arsenal , I even did the math for you
& again we already prove it in 65

The war you lost lol
where is ratio 1:3 in favor of India
  1. India ws recovering from the war with China literally a year ago
  2. Pakistan surprise attacked
  3. Pakistan had 2 years of prep time
  4. Pakistan still lost miserably
numbers basically you're the puppet of the west/USA against China
Gay shupa dupa powa Hind @patman :lol::enjoy:

Yes that's why our closest strategic allies are Russia , Iran & Vietnam

What? You arsenal is literally 30% of the Indian arsenal , I even did the math for you

The war you lost lol

1. India ws recovering from the war with China literally a year ago
  2. Pakistan surprise attacked
  3. Pakistan had 2 years of prep time
  4. Pakistan still lost miserably

Yes that's why our closest strategic allies are Russia , Iran & Vietnam
You have nothing to say you're just face saving kid those are lame excuses kid this place is not for yours go play your toys @patman

You have nothing to say you're just face saving kid those are lame excuses kid this place is not for yours go play your toys @patman
Sounds like someone away from defeat , i have my sources & proved my argument , only thing you have done is rant without logic

Sounds like someone away from defeat , i have my sources & proved my argument , only thing you have done is rant without logic
Who is ranting ever one knows Mr retard head @patman :enjoy: , and what a prove some links that suits Indian narrative, at least show 10 independent/neutral source that say India won, those link you provide say India had a upper hand not saying that India won Mr, Stupid @patman :blah::blah:

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is ranting ever one knows Mr retard head @patman :enjoy: , and what a prove what some links that suits Indian narrative, at least show 10 independent/neutral source that say India won, those link you provide say India had a upper hand not saying that India won Mr, Stupid @patman :blah::blah:
I'm done going in circles , if you want links read my posts to you in this thread

She’s just a propaganda tool on Zionist payroll.
Zionism is great! You should be endorsing it rather than decrying it because Zionism endorses human dignity which blind ad hominem attacks attempt to submerge.

When you meet zionists, you will realize that their hate is equal if not worst that of the one of muslims extremists.

Back
Top Bottom