What's new

pakistani girls dilemma

Status
Not open for further replies.
well dont know much about pakistani girls but after almost 6 months on FB what i found about them was pretty mind bogling
1. 85% of them use hindu names like priya , sonia , komal , kawal,veena, meera among many others

2. almost all of them do shayeree or have a flair for it

3. 90% of them dont want to have relation ships with Pakistani men and want to mary men of other nationaliies indians & british are there fav (i got more than a dozen merrige proposals myself & still keep getting them even all my friends know im merried )

4. 65% of them mostli expacts never want to go to pakistan

5. almosta all who are living in Pakistan want to leave it

:D

well dont know much about pakistani girls but after almost 6 months on FB what i found about them was pretty mind bogling
1. 85% of them use hindu names like priya , sonia , komal , kawal,veena, meera among many others

3. 90% of them dont want to have relation ships with Pakistani men and want to mary men of other nationaliies indians & british are there fav (i got more than a dozen merrige proposals myself & still keep getting them even all my friends know im merried )

By the third point, you are going to start a troll fest here about superior race and better looking...

you are talking this because of 10-15 fake ids of FB beta good going :lol: you may chat on fb with girl name but a 105kg khan shab behind the screen :smitten:

we have millions of girls and you decide it 90% 80% sh1t from fb ?lolz tum se shadi kerny se acha hai koi apny app ko aag laga de :D

you are talking this because of 10-15 fake ids of FB beta good going :lol: you may chat on fb with girl name but a 105kg khan shab behind the screen :smitten:

we have millions of girls and you decide it 90% 80% sh1t from fb ?lolz tum se shadi kerny se acha hai koi apny app ko aag laga de :D

lagta hai mamoo jaan se kunwaara pan sehen nahee ho raha he he he he he he he :D

lagta hai mamoo jaan se kunwaara pan sehen nahee ho raha he he he he he he he :D

tarsaye tarpaye re dilli ki sardee :D

oops Jedah ki sardee :rofl::rofl:

ya phir aysy

well dont know much about india girls but after almost 6 months on FB what i found about them was pretty mind bogling
1. 85% of them use muslim names like shumaila kashmala veena, meera among many others

2. almost all of them try to be pose English more then English themselves

3. 90% of them dont want to have relation ships with dark indian men and want to mary men of other nationalities Pakistanis & AUS are there fav (i got more than a dozen merrige proposals myself & still keep getting them even all my friends know im married ) i don't like them because of smell and dark

4. 65% of them mostli expacts never want to go to india and consider as NRI but first their second nationality .

5. almosta all who are living in india want to leave it because of bathrooms and poverty issues

ab araam hai ?:azn:

ya phir aysy

well dont know much about india girls but after almost 6 months on FB what i found about them was pretty mind bogling
1. 85% of them use muslim names like shumaila kashmala veena, meera among many others

2. almost all of them try to be pose English more then English themselves

3. 90% of them dont want to have relation ships with dark indian men and want to mary men of other nationalities Pakistanis & AUS are there fav (i got more than a dozen merrige proposals myself & still keep getting them even all my friends know im married ) i don't like them because of smell and dark

4. 65% of them mostli expacts never want to go to india and consider as NRI but first their second nationality .

5. almosta all who are living in india want to leave it because of bathrooms and poverty issues

ab araam hai ?:azn:

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha itna naraaz kyon hote ho mammoo chinta mat karo sabr karo aapko bhee koi na koi mil hi jayegee main to pyar bantne me yakeen rakhta hoon :D

aap dil chotta na karo ;)

lagta hai mamoo ke soye huye armaan jaag uthe hain .............:chilli:

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha itna naraaz kyon hote ho mammoo chinta mat karo sabr karo aapko bhee koi na koi mil hi jayegee main to pyar bantne me yakeen rakhta hoon :D

aap dil chotta na karo ;)

lagta hai mamoo ke soye huye armaan jaag uthe hain .............:chilli:

trolling ka jwab trolling tum mery dost ho but main first pakistani hoon then your friend

For a perfect girl you need to do Loving Kindness Meditation.... In this you spread love and ask for cosmic energy to help you.... 1 month meditation will give you perfect girl to whom u can marry.... Tested one meditation since 3000years....

For a perfect girl you need to do Loving Kindness Meditation.... In this you spread love and ask for cosmic energy to help you.... 1 month meditation will give you perfect girl to whom u can marry.... Tested one meditation since 3000years....

If I am gonna meditate for 3 months, am I gonna get 3 perfect girls?? :D

you just dumped your mental defecation of infeority complex here.

have you people ever heard of the word "pride"?

jesus christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom