What's new

Pakistani flags in three places in Assam..wake up India

dear Ali.009,
here in india we actually get to read and watch about the ongoing incidents in assam. i can assure you that it's not indians but bangladeshi's.

another thing. the bangladeshi's immigrants were brought here with a reason. refer bodo's, bodoland there ongoing freedom struggle since the last 20+ years on wikipedia and you'll get a clue of whats happening. indians are skilled politicians. they can play vote bank politics and at the same time they can use people as scape goats for there advantages.

I'm guessing that this wasn't a part of the original article, just some BS you've added to sensationalize?

Also, the article header has been changed.

Yes, you guess it right. Its the truth, and turth hurts. Will be BS for peeps like you who dont have anything to reply to.

:rofl: ,,, this must be the most funniest thing I ever heard. Even Bangladeshi muslims hate Pakistan, leave alone Indian Muslims...a..la.propaganda to keep you guys happy after the depressing state of affairs inside Pakistan itself.

Still your Indain states, not one but three had seen Pakistani flags fluttering proudly :pakistan:

dear Ali.009,
here in india we actually get to read and watch about the ongoing incidents in assam. i can assure you that it's not indians but bangladeshi's.

another thing. the bangladeshi's immigrants were brought here with a reason. refer bodo's, bodoland there ongoing freedom struggle since the last 20+ years on wikipedia and you'll get a clue of whats happening. indians are skilled politicians. they can play vote bank politics and at the same time they can use people as scape goats for there advantages.

Agree so it means its the Indian politicians themselves who are responsible for illegal Bangladeshis' presence in Assam and not the ISI as BJP was trying to forced downed the throats of poor people.

Agree so it means its the Indian politicians themselves who are responsible for illegal Bangladeshis' presence in Assam and not the ISI as BJP was trying to forced downed the throats of poor people.

Oh dear, I wonder how they managed to ferry all those lakhs across the border.

Illegal Bangladeshi migrants do not have guts to hoist their Motherland Flags, because that would cause their color to give out. That's the kind of patriotism they have, for them (Bangladeshi immigrants) their Motherland comes only second.

The estimate is 2 millions-5 million at the last count.

The best way is to see the difference in population between Bangladesh and Pakistan.

Bangladesh had a bigger population in 1971. Now it is much less. As the growth rate is not much different, the difference can be accounted for by the illegal immigration.

it just the usual indian politics. CPI is mostly responsible for bringing them. indian soldiers on borders accept money, sex whatever to allow them in. i like to think them as nothing more than scape goats. once bodo's ask for indian help and leave there independence struggle, these immigrants will be be kicked off in no time. indians find it very easy to spot them in a crowd.

And you dont wonder how we have feery all those lakhs acorss the Indian border ???

anyway if they are there in India its your weakness to check it or may be some black sheep in your government had allowed them.

it just the usual indian politics. CPI is mostly responsible for bringing them. indian soldiers on borders accept money, sex whatever to allow them in. i like to think them as nothing more than scape goats. once bodo's ask for indian help and leave there independence struggle, these immigrants will be be kicked off in no time. indians find it very easy to spot them in a crowd.

:) you say something else while stealth says this

Now Indians should decide who is right and then i would be able to debate :)

And you dont wonder how we have feery all those lakhs acorss the Indian border ???

anyway if they are there in India its your weakness to check it or may be some black sheep in your government had allowed them.

Did you even read my opinion on the issue or are you simply assuming as usual?

Illegal Bangladeshi migrants do not have guts to hoist their Motherland Flags, because that would cause their color to give out. That's the kind of patriotism they have, for them (Bangladeshi immigrants) their Motherland comes only second.

:tsk::tsk:

If they have guts to hoist Pakistani flags then surely Bangladeshi have guts to hoist their own as well.

The point is what is the proof that Pakistani flag was hoisted by Bangladeshis and not Indians from Assam.

:tsk::tsk:

If they have guts to hoist Pakistani flags then surely Bangladeshi have guts to hoist their own as well.

The point is what is the proof that Pakistani flag was hoisted by Bangladeshis and not Indians from Assam.

Because the day Christian Bodos fly Islamic flags while fighting Bangladeshis at the same time is the day the world will cease to obey the laws of physics.

Back
Top Bottom