What's new

Pakistani flags in three places in Assam..wake up India

Just crap.... You do not understand Indian Muslims. Indian Muslims loves India and ready to give any Kurbani possible to save the nation. Every one know this work is not of Indian Muslims. There are only two possibilities 1) Bangladesh illegal immigrants or 2) Indian piliticians who are playing vote bank politics.

Next time think twice to comments against Indian Muslims.... We know in this whole world where every day and day out Muslims are getting killed...

Calm down Buddy, Why so serious ? Do you understand English ? When did i said Indian Muslims DID this, i said Bengali or who may ever (Indian politicians, agencies, terrorist i don't care) i never said Indian MUSLIMS, i have many Indian Muslim friends and they LOVE INDIA , I know that but U Your Govt don't admire them , MANY People in India don't Trust them. They are Indians First and Muslims second

Last edited:
I said send back illegal immigrants, we do not need them, if they refuse take tough action against them. What wrong in this????

And who said Gov is not taking action?? till date 5 hindu's got killed in Police firing. Orissa gov is on verge of dismissal. You may hear news that Bajarang dal will be banned...

Though I can see new love for christians in our Pakistani friends.

Also in all non western countries, govs are some how against christian conversion. Do you know few days back China did not allow one Bishop to attend to catholic top meeting in west, they have is clear cut policy against christianity. I never heard any voice.....

your Govt didn't allowed HURIAT leaders in KASHMIR to go For HAJJ, Talk about Chinese later first look at yourself.

About killing of 5 Hindus, read my post again i MEANT killing is not an option why don't you look at the Root causes of all this situation there is something really wrong in the dealing of the govt with these people.

Lets not forget that this has been an episode of ethnic cleansing by Bodo militants. Illegal Bangladeshi migration happens for economic reasons , however the various splinter groups that exist in the NE like Naga and Bodo separatists are a greater threat at the moment.

Illegal Bangladeshi migration should be a political solution, however the states of Assam and WBengal have not addressed it. Delhi should also make stronger POTA like laws on illegal immigration and treat it like a criminal offence. Lastly the government should have a bilateral agreement with Bangladesh regarding repatriation and job creatiion in Bangladesh as well:)

It happens for economic reasons. But it is becoming a social problem.

These guys don't have any commitment to India, unlike Indian citizens. The solutions outlined by you seem the right ones.

I see your point completely and it is good to get a rational Pakistani opinion of the events.

Partition does symbolize those happenings even if you forget for a moment who those culprits were.

Without delving too much, let me give you few examples to illustrate what I am saying.

MA Jinna was the father of Pakistan. He is considered to be the main driving force for the creation of Pakistan. He was also the grandson of a Gujarati Hindu Baniya who converted to Islam. The reasons for his conversion are unclear but it is said to be to spite his estranged family. Do you think, he would still be the father of Pakistan had his grand father not converted? Didn't just the change of faith on his grand father's part make him do what he did?

Mr. Iqbal is another ideologue of Pakistan. He was from a line of Kashmiri Pundits. the same who have been hounded out now from the valley. Do you think he would have been that if his family had not converted?

These are complicated matters. No simple solution and no simple explanations. We may try to dumb them down but it is not so easy to answer the tough questions.

I find your post to be good but a little simplistic. You may feel it to be obvious but that is not how we see it.

Who is wrong? Well, no easy answers again!
You are over complicating things - beliefs, values, faith and culture all evolve, morph and change. People change.

But to take your line of thought, and complicate it even more, what if the human migration pattern out of Africa had been different? What if Hinduism had not caught on with so many in South Asia, or Islam spread even more?

Go back far enough, and Hinduism can be challenged as an alien faith displacing the beliefs of whatever existed then, and expanding/migrating Tribes displacing people who had been present on a particular territory for longer. That is how humans functioned, and how many scientists view the process of populating our planet.

I see the arrival of Islam onto the subcontinent and its adoption by many as a continuation of a natural process the human race engages in. Therefore the creation of Pakistan, through the views of people who perceived their identity to have evolved into one distinct from others in South Asia, is also a natural continuation and result of that process of the evolution of human identity, beliefs and culture (and the interplay between them).

:rofl: ,,, this must be the most funniest thing I ever heard. Even Bangladeshi muslims hate Pakistan, leave alone Indian Muslims...a..la.propaganda to keep you guys happy after the depressing state of affairs inside Pakistan itself.

You are over complicating things - beliefs, values, faith and culture all evolve, morph and change. People change.

But to take your line of thought, and complicate it even more, what if the human migration pattern out of Africa had been different? What if Hinduism had not caught on with so many in South Asia, or Islam spread even more?

Go back far enough, and Hinduism can be challenged as an alien faith displacing the beliefs of whatever existed then, and expanding/migrating Tribes displacing people who had been present on a particular territory for longer. That is how humans functioned, and how many scientists view the process of populating our planet.

I see the arrival of Islam onto the subcontinent and its adoption by many as a continuation of a natural process the human race engages in. Therefore the creation of Pakistan, through the views of people who perceived their identity to have evolved into one distinct from others in South Asia, is also a natural continuation and result of that process of the evolution of human identity, beliefs and culture (and the interplay between them).

AM, that is where I see the disconnect.

If we agree on the migration from Africa theory and the faith being the barometer of the distinction between Indians and Pakistanis (and of Pakistanis having "moved on"), the question of Pakistanis being a separate people from Indians does not arise. All the arguments that we have had earlier of Pakistan being a distinct "ancient" civilization don't stand to this scrutiny.

It would point to just the faith causing them to "move on". That makes sense as the only thing East Pakistan shared with you was the faith and being Indians Muslim at the time.

Personally I don't agree that a change in faith should lead to someone disowning his history, his country and his identity and assume new ones.

This is what seems to have happened here. Its very visible in the two examples that I gave.

Last edited:

That's great if you are a historian or an anthropologist.

Useless for people trying to defend the integrity of their nation.

How about we similarly consider the Taliban and Al Qaida a "natural" phenomenon and relax?

hate to burst your bubble but hindu's hate muslims far too much for this to happen. unlike the christians who seem to be adopting islam in europe but thats not happening here in india. slowly as people read more about there history through the internet and the censored era of the mughals and there atrocities becomes more clear to them, hindu's and hinduism will become more intolerable in the future.

hate to nurst the bubble but hindu's hate muslims far too much for this to happen. unlike the christians who seem to be adopting islam in europe but thats not happening here in india. slowly as people read more about there history through the internet and the censored era of the mughals and there atrocities becomes more clear to them, hindu's and hinduism will become more intolerable in the future.

Perhaps intolerance is the only way to defeat intolerance.

the way things are going in india, i predict another muslim genocide. reservations, vote bank politics are contributors to hindu rage. just wait and see.

the way things are going in india, i predict another muslim genocide. reservations, vote bank politics are contributors to hindu rage. just wait and see.

Lets do that.

Actually I changed my mind. Lets just wait.

Why are the Assamese flying Pakistani flags? Express India report

India Inc. has failed! In multitude acts of defiance, Assam is flying Pakistani flags. Minorities in India from Kashmir, to Gujarat to Orrissa use the Pakistani flag as a means to protest the Indian atrocities and to show sympathy with Pakistan and allegiance to the idea represented by the Crescent and Star–freedom from Brahman domination. The Assamese are pledging allegiance to Pakistan. Five districts in Assam are flying the Pakistani flag.

12 killed, Pak flags sighted in Assam

Agencies
Posted: Oct 04, 2008 at 1953 hrs IST

Udalguri, Assam, October 4: The toll in continuing clashes between Bodos and illegal Bangladeshi migrants in Udalguri district rose to 10 on Saturday as eight burnt bodies were found while two persons were shot dead by the police when they were trying to torch houses in the district. District Deputy Commissioner George Basumatary was transferred and Superintendent of Police Anup Kumar Singh suspended for allegedly failing to control the situation, official sources said.

The eight burnt bodies were found from Bodo villages of Sonaripara and Jhargaon villages, under Udalguri police station, which were attacked by illegal migrants with bows and arrows in the wee hours.

Besides setting ablaze houses in the two villages, several other dwellings in a neighbouring hamlet were also torched, the sources said.

The police shot dead two persons when they were trying to set fire to Bodo houses at Bhakatpara where a shoot-at-sight order is in vogue, they said adding about 50 persons were injured in the clashes so far.

Two bodies were found on Friday from a village under Rowta police station even as arson and looting in neighbouring Darrang district forced the administration to impose curfew in Dalgaon and Dhola on Friday and in Udalguri on Saturday.

Over 25 serious burn injury victims were shifted to the Gauhati Medical College Hospital while others were admitted to local hospitals.

Meanwhile, media persons saw a Pakistani flag in Sonaripara and Mohanpur villages and took photographs of them. Local television channels also ran footage of the flags. Officials and security forces denied any knowledge of the presence of the flags. Express India report

12 killed, Pak flags sighted in Assam - Express India

India Inc. has failed! In multitude acts of defiance, Assam is flying Pakistani flags. Minorities in India from Kashmir, to Gujarat to Orrissa use the Pakistani flag as a means to protest the Indian atrocities and to show sympathy with Pakistan and allegiance to the idea represented by the Crescent and Star–freedom from Brahman domination. The Assamese are pledging allegiance to Pakistan. Five districts in Assam are flying the Pakistani flag.

I'm guessing that this wasn't a part of the original article, just some BS you've added to sensationalize?

Also, the article header has been changed.

But they are not Assamese!

The article itself says they are illegal infiltrators. The violence is still unfortunate.

They should go back without that.

Back
Top Bottom