What's new

Pakistani engineer invents generator that runs on water

every one is scientist in this thread :coffee:

Thanks for the sarcasm, but with post graduate qualification in chemical engineering and as full member of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers since 1971, do you think I would qualify as a scientist to some extent?

Thanks for the sarcasm, but with post graduate qualification in chemical engineering and as full member of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers since 1971, do you think I would qualify as a scientist to some extent?

Offtopic : So, my kid brother is exploring his options in Chemical engineering. How would you rate the job prospects in chemical engineering, as opposed to say, mechanical engineering ?

Offtopic : So, my kid brother is exploring his options in Chemical engineering. How would you rate the job prospects in chemical engineering, as opposed to say, mechanical engineering ?

In US chemical engineering is the highest paying job you can get with only a bachelors. That's why I changed my major in college from chemistry to chemical engineering.

^^ He is not generating electricity but instead wasting it on already available source of energy.

WATER IS SOURCE OF ENERGY !!!

Imagine it like you discover oil in your back yard and you use a pump to bring it to your refienry, where you refine it and use it as you desire!

Now tell me. how is it possible to generate more energy from petrol while spending less on its production?

Can't believe I missed this gem.

how few years make a difference,
I remember everyone was making fun of water car engineer and here everyone is saying oh yes it possible, kudos to him, it being done for 20 years, it is banned to use water for fuel and blah and blah and blah.

So, I guess all PDF in house geniuses and know it all went on google to increase their knowledge about this technology...Engineer waqar did or did not make water car but he made PDF geniuses to read up on it.

As if we lack comedy enough as it is on PDF! :D

[/QUOTE]LOL nice thread resurrection.[/QUOTE]

Reading thro' the garbage again makes my head spin. Wonder how much clue these guys have on the other things they post about.

Any kid who even did highschool level science could tell you this was a massive hoax.

I distinctly remember one expert on live television said that "law of thermodynamics are not set in stone and they can be broken"............. Pakistani engineers :enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom