What's new

Pakistani doctor jailed for Treason - helping a foreign intelligence agency

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I don't understand is why didn't the CIA fly him out after the OBL raid?

because CIA is not a humanitarian org, once its interest is finished it dumps everypne like uncle sam, especially the traitors who they have very little respect

Was this a Freudian slip?? I mean location of OBL in Pakistan was considered a vital state secret ?? :woot:

Karan, kindly dont try to be over smart. I am in no mood to argue with an over smart guy at this time,may be some other time.

Read my post again and see what i stated.

America should see to it that this guy gets his due. A Nobel Prize wouldn't be too out of order. After all, not many have the guts to do what this great man did.

At least some kind of international recognition should be given to him to acknowledge his efforts.

Your heroes have always been our traitors. Your position is consistent with your forefathers and that is the reason that Pakistan was carved out of India

We are just enjoying ourselves watching you put more nails in your coffin. Why should we care about this doctor or any other? Sad story it may be but it's just one of many. Our interest is how much you are going to help us in your own portrayal as a nation where terrorists get free passes+great accommodation & those helping catch them get 33 years(or whatever). Makes our job easier. Not that anyone needed any convincing anyways. We can always count on you guys delivering us the hammer that we are going to beat you with. Thank you very much. See how little sympathy Pakistan gets when it starts making out any case against India. You might pat yourselves on your backs at winning this silly battle but you are on course to do disastrously on a larger plane, even worse than your present pathetic performance.

Why do some of you Indians feel compelled to put your nose into where it is not wanted and that is into our internal matters?

When have prisons stopped the flight of great men?

"They may torture my body, break my bones, even kill me. Then they will have my dead body, but not my obedience." - Mahatma Gandhi.

I certainly do not accept either Afridi or Gandhi were great men.

In that case he would be beheaded by the ones who will do bannu for him. ;)

I think imprisonment is better.

Oh! I thought Bannu was engineered by RAW/MOSSAD/CIA as per allegations in the Bannu thread.. Why would they behead him ?

Karan, kindly dont try to be over smart. I am in no mood to argue with an over smart guy at this time,may be some other time.

Read my post again and see what i stated.

I can surely respect your not wanting to debate this now.. No worries.. Some other time..

Oh! I thought Bannu was engineered by RAW/MOSSAD/CIA as per allegations in the Bannu thread.. Why would they behead him ?

I am not supposed to answer what other say. I believe TTP was behind it and Dr Afridi would definitely won't like Bannu type stuff for him.

Why are you selective in what you wish to address. Why do you not respond to the matters I raised in post 85.
Because they're OT, not analogous and not a precedent.

You claim surety of your legal position because you have an LLB. So what, you still have so justify it. Do it and don't beat around the bush.

Precisely for playing it the way its getting played out now.. The amount of bad press this is getting Pakistan, nothing else could have ....

I am not supposed to answer what other say. I believe TTP was behind it and Dr Afridi would definitely won't like Bannu type stuff for him.

But isnt TTP funded by RAW/MOSSAD/CIA ???

finally, this guy can render some real patriotic service to his fatherland: to let himself turn into a huge middle finger given to anglo-americans

bad press doesnt matter....it's going on unabated for past 4-5 years now, no problem at all

those in positions of power would understand Pakistan's position, even if they don't 'appreciate' or 'like' it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom