What's new

Pakistani doctor jailed for Treason - helping a foreign intelligence agency

Status
Not open for further replies.
this guy did a favour catching a person who was responsible for the death of thousands of Pakistanis as well, world is a better place without OBL .... he or family will get the money he will buy his way out a matter of time nothing else .. few months he will be forgotten thats when he can use a small percentage of prize money and buy his way out

Finally a voice of reason ...! !!!

You guys are amazing me. You accept he committed treason yet you want our judiciary to deal with him "gently" or make him an exception. Once again i will for the avoidance of doubt say that he is guilty of a grave crime - treason against his nation and deserves the highest of punishments.
Judging by the responses if someone committed treason in India - you would treat him differently - we dont. The guy has betrayed the nation he aspires to belong to and did something IN our land - simply TREASON. When carrying out his fake polio immunization program for a few dollars (and dont think he did it for the goodness of his heart) he knew the consequences of his actions - now suffer them.
Betrayal of the nation - highest form of crime deserves the highest form of punishent
Superkaif, No I do not want him to be treated 'gently', when did I say that? However, what is stopping you to appreciate his efforts in killing a very bad person?
Law should be the reflection of natural justice but it in many cases is not. India is no exception here but nothing can stop me as an individual from supporting which is just. That person even with money as a lure has done your nation a favor in exposing the state in which your country is in. I will say again rules are not God and should not be treated as such, British imposed many laws which were draconian, if we did not criticize and condemn them do you think we would have the freedom, you and me, which we have now and if we do not please tell me why rules are changed..

^^ It will exactly happen that way

Poor Shakeel Afridi doesn't know that he has so many of his fans in Bharat.

This is something else that it isn't going to help his cause.:lol:

You Indians should stop giving such predictions. In recent past mostly they have failed.

Stop being Shiekh Rashid of PDF. :D

i am neither in support of this person, nor against. Reasons being he is too human and humans do have a lot of greed for money and power that will over run their judgement on where to share the information. CIA was the best pic for this person as the bounty that they offered was too much when compared to the no reward or possible punishment if he shared the info with ISI.

he will bribe the jail administration and fly out of the country ? :rofl:

The level of Indian desperation is hilarious to say the least !

wait and watch! People in Pakistan said the same about RD too.. :)

Humare subcontinent mein sab bikta hai...

People also used to say many things about supply line, Dr Afridi himself. But they have failed in most cases.

he will bribe the jail administration and fly out of the country :rofl:

Indians are becoming Sheikh Rashid of internet.

Kabhi bhi prediction sahi sabit nahi hoti.

he will bribe the jail administration and fly out of the country :rofl:

Not really.. He will probably spend a million USD of the prize money and engineer another Bannu ... ;)

i am neither in support of this person, nor against. Reasons being he is too human and humans do have a lot of greed for money and power that will over run their judgement on where to share the information.

Now what do they say about Karma ? :what: Aren't humans punished in the world for their bad deeds according to Hindu scriptures , my friend ?

Made a mistake and paid for it , what next ?

Not really.. He will probably spend a million USD of the prize money and engineer another Bannu ... ;)

He wont really be getting any money now , he's in jail and things are strictly regulated ...

The best he can buy for himself is Cannabis and keep smoking it for next 33 years :lol: Readily available in Peshawar Jail :P

In that case he would be beheaded by the ones who will do bannu for him. ;)

I think imprisonment is better.

he has enough issues on his plate to be worrying about some dotty fanboys on the internet

Now what do they say about Karma ? :what: Aren't humans punished in the world for their bad deeds according to Hindu scriptures , my friend ?

Made a mistake and paid for it , what next ?

I think the karma thing you mentioned is more applicable at the moment to Pakistan as a country than this doctor... About this doctor, when his Karma kicks in, he will live like a king :)

I think the karma thing you mentioned is more applicable at the moment to Pakistan as a country than this doctor... About this doctor, when his Karma kicks in, he will live like a king :)

Yaar you and other Indians speculation are getting annoying now.

You people are looking desperate. Talk about past and present because you guys suck while making predictions about future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom