What's new

Pakistani corner

@WAJsal
I got warning from you.

Here is the proof that their own minister advised to their country men
http://indianexpress.com/article/in...ship-your-manhood-vhp-leader-togadia-2846456/
I am not arguing with you but i want to clear my point, since my post was on Stupid and funny I believe it didn't hurt any religious sentiments. My intention was just a little humor.
Aslaam Aliekum,

Major Sahib i myself served in armed forces like you and recently join this forum but left this because of personal attacks and insults. We served in armed forces and retired i am expecting respect from youngsters and civilians but this forum is full of kids who have no respect for elders and service men. All the other nationals get the titles like military professional. But for Pakistan service men their attitude is shameful so it’s better to leave this forum. May be after few days and insults you learn the same lesson.

I am watching your posts without logging but i must say you deserve better.
Lt. Col(R) Zahoor

Aslaam Aliekum,

Major Sahib i myself served in armed forces like you and recently join this forum but left this because of personal attacks and insults. We served in armed forces and retired i am expecting respect from youngsters and civilians but this forum is full of kids who have no respect for elders and service men. All the other nationals get the titles like military professional. But for Pakistan service men their attitude is shameful so it’s better to leave this forum. May be after few days and insults you learn the same lesson.

I am watching your posts without logging but i must say you deserve better.
Lt. Col(R) Zahoor
W/S
Sir I am already experiencing the same as you mentioned but leaving is no option here we should raise this matter with PDF management. I suggest you to join me and lets fight with jokers intellectually.
regards,

Dear sirs, or sir your post was reported by 3 members. It was making a mockery of a Religion, as per PDF rules you were bound to be infracted...

Dear sirs, or sir your post was reported by 3 members. It was making a mockery of a Religion, as per PDF rules you were bound to be infracted...
Sir I posted a link also where Indian Politician himself stating that anyways new here i didn't know the rules fully. My apologies and i am single entity may be you are addressing Zahoor sahib also but that post is not for you and even i did't use jokers words for admin / mods but for other members.
But What Zahoor Sb said is also correct.

Sir I posted a link also where Indian Politician himself stating that anyways new here i didn't know the rules fully. My apologies and i am single entity may be your addressing Zahoor sahib also but that post is not for you and even i did use jokers words for admin / mods but for other members.
But What Zahoor Sb said is also correct.
Dear sirs there is no need to play dumb here,
"It seems to be real and official diplomatic practice.....as Manhood Worship is part of their religion. Inferring from it the manhood worship of the head of a so called super power may be a Supreme religious Service....."
Inappropriate posts, any further complain can be taken to GHQ.
We served in armed forces and retired i am expecting respect from youngsters and civilians but this forum is full of kids who have no respect for elders and service men. All the other nationals get the titles like military professional. But for Pakistan service men their attitude is shameful so it’s better to leave this forum. May be after few days and insults you learn the same lesson.
I don't have much to say, PDF recognition shouldn't mean any thing. We have number of professionals who do not wish to take a title, you need only to satisfy yourself.

Dear sirs there is no need to play dumb here,
Thats rude my dear friend and I am not playing or acting dumb. Check / read my post once more I said my apologies which mean I wish to end this matter here.

further complain can be taken to GHQ.
And brother this is really a silly joke from your side, how can I take this matter to GHQ and why i bring a website matter to GHQ.

This is the height of sarcasm never expected from a respected Moderator.

Thats rude my dear friend and I am not playing or acting dumb. Check / read my post once more I said my apologies which mean I wish to end this matter here.

And brother this is really a silly joke from your side, how can I take this matter to GHQ and why i bring a website matter to GHQ.

This is the height of sarcasm never expected from a respected Moderator.

The GHQ he is referring to is actually a private sub-forum here. Scroll down on the main forum page and you will see it and its purpose.

13331025_789841911147122_1005698623820750639_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom