What's new

Pakistani corner

I don't have much to say, PDF recognition shouldn't mean any thing. We have number of professionals who do not wish to take a title, you need only to satisfy yourself.
May be Sir @Zahoor Raja-Jani is asking for some reasons because since i introduce my self every other kid across the border attacking me with nonsense trolling. Mr. Joe Shearer is title holder from India and i saw him fixing kids with some negative ratings. Sir we are not Kids spent a life in armed forces and have grown kids if we choose to spent time here to share our views PDF should have given us some powers so that the naughty Kids remain in their Pajamas and not dare to cross the limits.
Regards,

And Sorry i misunderstood your GHQ post.

May be Sir @Zahoor Raja-Jani is asking for some reasons because since i introduce my self every other kid across the border attacking me with nonsense trolling. Mr. Joe Shearer is title holder from India and i saw him fixing kids with some negative ratings. Sir we are not Kids spent a life in armed forces and have grown kids if we choose to spent time here to share our views PDF should have given us some powers so that the naughty Kids remain in their Pajamas and not dare to cross the limits.
Regards,

And Sorry i misunderstood your GHQ post.

The Ratings system is already abused and misused and does not achieve much.

Just like watching TV channels, participating in online fora (or not) is a choice. :D
And I believe you are the one who would be most happy man after me but dear I am not departing very soon. You chase me every where what is the reason. Why so many obsessions with me ...I didn’t post my picture yet. :lol:

And i am not The Pathan.

And I believe you are the one who would be most happy man after me but dear I am not departing very soon. You chase me every where what is the reason. Why so many obsessions with me ...I didn’t post my picture yet. :lol:

And i am not The Pathan.

LOL! To be honest, nobody likes to talk to me here anyway. I am already the pariah, not you. :D

Webmaster knows this, I introduce my self and He like my post. It is honor and I believe honor should be given, no one can ask for that.
I agree maybe if you post a bit more you will get that title cuz maybe there are some limits to it? like for a mod you need 2k posts and a good posting history means no trolling so maybe for professionals there also some rules :) i think @WebMaster can further clarify it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom