What's new

Post Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
@waz @Horus @WebMaster

I got a ridiculous negative rating from that troll jhungary for dissing his beloved Queen.

Please take care of the rating.

Cheers!
Dear friend you already have -37 why you care for one just don't pay the attention and show you don't care this will give silent pain in @ss of that guy. Someone give me also - ratting because my views on religeon is different from him. You find everywhere biased people so the PDF. Cheers

This negative rating system sucks and gives illicit powers to those who consider this board to be their little kingdom.
I received two negative ratings for speaking the thruth and served a two months ban. Bravo!

This would never have happened if my uncle was still the admin here.

I received the negative rating because one member posted graphics about how the terror networks of different UN designated terror outfits works in coordination in Pakistan.
I only said that the post is very informative and one guy awarded negative rating to both of us.
It wasn't my falt.:cry:

@waz @WAJsal
Yesterday Indian TTs awarded me two negatives for my one post (@Joe Shearer @PARIKRAMA)
It reminds me Alif Laila Arabian nights
Is this abusive ? i was not agreed over Indian version of Kargil and the same professional compare me with Chicken and Cow i reported that posts but nothing happens.
And @Robinhood Pandey often call me overload Why? can you people muzzle him.

@waz @WAJsal
Yesterday Indian TTs awarded me two negatives for my one post (@Joe Shearer @PARIKRAMA)
Is this abusive ? i was not agreed over Indian version of Kargil and the same professional compare me with Chicken and Cow i reported that posts but nothing happens.

Under no circumstances will I tolerate mockery of the Indian armed forces. Period.

But there are other circumstances, which have not been highlighted, and which make her a good candidate for a ban.

This member's track record, in the very short while that she has been a member, has been putrid. She is known for putting up horrifying graphics supposedly originating in Kashmir, but which turned out to have been from elsewhere; she obsessively posts anti-Indian posts, she attacks Indian posters at the drop of a hat. The tale is a long one.

When disciplined, her friends then question the integrity of the moderators. It may be argued that it cannot be held against her if someone else makes a stupid remark, but a group of malcontents is building up. It is best to keep an eye on them and discipline them early rather than face a crisis of discipline later.

Finally, she has been told to stay away, but insists on tagging Indian members over their objections.

I believe that this is a fit case for serious disciplinary action.

PS: @jbgt90 has already argued that she is a child and deserves lenient treatment. I agree, up to a point. Children should not start thinking that they can come on board and start throwing their weight around from the first day. Youth is not a crime; immature and delinquent behaviour is.

believe that this is a fit case for serious disciplinary action.
Yes but against you check your own behavior quit cranky.....I am Pakistani and I believe in our version of Kargil 1965 and 1971 wars. You himself told me that you are in chadi (same word he used) during 1965 war so it is safe to assume that during 1971 still young not serving so both of us read or listen from other about events of wars means your claims that your words must be taken as Gospel of truth wrong. You awarded me -tv because i posted about Pakistan and exposing Indian lies, This is Pakistani forum and we are fair enough to award you a title which does't means you got the immunity to post or ridicule any Pakistani member. You have no respect for anyone who disagree with you or challenge your false claims even have no shame to use bad mouthing about female members.

Shame on you.

Last edited:
@waz @WAJsal

Oh i didnt join this forum just yeasterday. i ve been around for a while to know things.

I know what accusations i'm throwing at u. Cant say about others but busting you is the easiest thing for me.

Thanks to your anti India threads, your desperation to get a title ( refering to the lady mod thread), line of arguments like an imbecile And not to forget tagging the same lot of trollers. This pattern is too easy to notice for me.

:D

Oh i didnt join this forum just yeasterday. i ve been around for a while to know things.

I know what accusations i'm throwing at u. Cant say about others but busting you is the easiest thing for me.

Thanks to your anti India threads, your desperation to get a title ( refering to the lady mod thread), line of arguments like an imbecile And not to forget tagging the same lot of trollers. This pattern is too easy to notice for me.

:D
Shut up nonsense troll let the mods and admins decide.

@waz @WAJsal

Dealing with it now.

He's a she though....o_O

on internet anyone can pretend to be a girl bhaijan :p:

And for this particular case . . .plz give me some time ill ping u the evidences i have :D

He's faking that he's - She. I can provide links to the thread(s) Or, post(s) over the I'M wherein you can see the same style, language of posting & etc...:p:

exactly !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom