What's new

Post Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
@waz ^^^^
Now they are himself providing you the proofs how they are stalking me and teasing me for just i posted about Kashmir and Indian atrocities on Kashmiris.

He's faking that he's - She. I can provide links to the thread(s) Or, post(s) over the I'M wherein you can see the same style, language of posting & etc...:p:
I see your ID first time here never replied to your post how comes you came to know that i am faking or have duplicate ID?

Last edited:
Oh i didnt join this forum just yeasterday. i ve been around for a while to know things.

I know what accusations i'm throwing at u. Cant say about others but busting you is the easiest thing for me.

Thanks to your anti India threads, your desperation to get a title ( refering to the lady mod thread), line of arguments like an imbecile And not to forget tagging the same lot of trollers. This pattern is too easy to notice for me.

:D

You are not provided with privilege to "expose" anyone else.If you have any doubt then you can approach admin and ask them to take a look at your issue. However, discussing a poster for humiliation is highly discouraged and could lead to consequences. Also, during your argument, always focus on post not the poster. If you hate his post then simply put him on your ignore list and in addition to that if you encounter any inappropriate post, then you have report button option.

It's our job and we are making our own observations.

Happy foruming

Last edited:
on internet anyone can pretend to be a girl bhaijan :p:

And for this particular case . . .plz give me some time ill ping u the evidences i have :D

exactly !!

I'll have a look at it and talk to the moderators. As admins we take everyone on face value, bar professionals who have to prove they have served.

You are not provided with privilege to "expose" anyone else.It's our job and we are making our own observations.

Happy foruming

i have least interest in "exposing someone" bro except when i am dragged into it. remember it's him who mentioned me in the thread not the vice versa. :D

BTW i did mention about the issue to @WAJsal in a private conversation.

i have least interest in "exposing someone" bro except when i am dragged into it. remember it's him who mentioned me in the thread not the vice versa. :D

BTW i did mention about the issue to @WAJsal in a private conversation.

Panday ji,

My reaction would be same if he will say such things about you.Remember that it's also our job to make surfer's info safe. Hence, rules are same for everyone.

Regards

@Slav Defence
I just complained against Indian Professional for using nonsense language against me and awarding me 2ves just for my this post It reminds me Alif Laila Arabian nights,
He compare me with Chicken and Cow on separate thread they are trolling you people to save him even after my complain he continues to use bad language just check this

Now see what your mischief has done, miserable creature @Delnavaz B

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/uk-woman...ooking-spicy-food.441194/page-4#ixzz4Fd2AyvXx

Since i start posting on this forum Indian members started to call me overload and despite they know I am female they used deliberately He for me to tease me.

Last edited:
@Delnavaz B

It is not acceptable for any gentleman to speak loosely with a woman.

I am with you on that sister. But a request. Please behave ladylike and not exchange words with strange men.

He's one of the Duplicate ID of another member as pointed out by @Robinhood Pandey
yes i have noted it as well
though have no problem from it
@waz can i change my gender on this forum as well
just asking i mean ........ to escape from the trolls maybe after realizing i m a lady they wont be rude .....

The one is you don't talk to me and i don't need sympathies but thanks anyways
no offence to you ............... but i think the best way to escape trolls is not posting in useless threads which clearly are a troll hotbed
just saying rest is upto you

Last edited:
yes i have noted it as well
though have no problem from it
@waz can i change my gender on this forum as well
just asking i mean ........ to escape from the trolls maybe after realizing i m a lady they wont be rude .....

o ji oye shahzada
idhar a chumi dy ek

no offence to you ............... but i think the best way to escape trolls is not posting in useless threads which clearly are a troll hotbed
just saying rest is upto you
@waz @Emmie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom