What's new

UK woman sues Indian neighbours for cooking spicy food

That's just a nice way of saying "I am a traitor...I am a self hating Bengali who would not bat an eye trampling on the graves of my forefathers." Remember one thing we,your eastern brethren, gave our lives for the very dish you diss today...we fought for fish over dry tandoori chicken and rooti the Pakistanis eat.SHAME ON YOU.
I am with you on this... never trusted the old man.. now I know why.. :)

yeh pagal pagal dunya....:lol:....why goras are so touchy and pussy....:crazy:

Then the person sitting/standing outside of the house will sue them....:lol:....These westerners have very weak stomach compared to Asians....they are too health and germs conscious...
landlords need to properly clean the house if a desi was living there... especially south Indian or lankan house smells weird in uk. the kitchen usually has a layer of spice on wall/ceiling.

All I want is some Kerala parotta and beef fry/Curry.

img_20130725_195345.jpg

Beware of the Turkha smell. My mummy destroyed so many of my clothes this way. :o:
once left my gym bag in kitchen put it in boot of car when i got to changing room in gym all i could smell was turkha

This is what Tamils eat (Iyers, Iyengars, Chettiars eat different combinations, Chettiars eat non-veg - meat and fish - the Brahmins don't. I don't know the variations for others. I know that sea-food is not quite Chettiar but the Chettiars love it. Iyers are very business-like in food serving as in everything else, and before the meal, you get minute portions served so that you can actually plan your meal!

View attachment 321008View attachment 321009 View attachment 321010View attachment 321011

These are all meals, NOT tiffin. This is tiffin.

View attachment 321012

:cry::cry::cry:

Filled with remorse, I retire from this thread. Farewell, cruel world.
my fav dishes from down south !!
Set 1. From the land of Mighty Kodavas ( Coorg): Do not get afraid by dark black texture .. it is because of a local vinegar ( Kanchampuli) and comes with Amazing flavor !
Pandi+Curry+(4)+-+1.jpg

upload_2016-7-27_21-49-54.jpeg
images

and finish the meal with :
poppy-seeds-payasa.jpg

I am with you on this... never trusted the old man.. now I know why.. :)

landlords need to properly clean the house if a desi was living there... especially south Indian or lankan house smells weird in uk. the kitchen usually has a layer of spice on wall/ceiling.

No, it is the other way round. I feel headache when entering a North Indian house. Their spice is nauseating specially the "methi". I have not heard any white folks complain about south Indian spice because it is mostly chilli powder, coriander powder, garlic & ginger

Last edited:
my fav dishes from down south !!
Set 1. From the land of Mighty Kodavas ( Coorg): Do not get afraid by dark black texture .. it is because of a local vinegar ( Kanchampuli) and comes with Amazing flavor !
Pandi+Curry+(4)+-+1.jpg

View attachment 321142
images

and finish the meal with :
poppy-seeds-payasa.jpg

Ghasghase payasam is not Coorgi, surely. It is widely spread throughout Karnataka and I have had it at home often.

Ghasghase payasam is not Coorgi, surely. It is widely spread throughout Karnataka and I have had it at home often.
well may be !! but its one of the must have dishes after a coorgi meal !!

No, it is the other way round. I feel headache when entering a North Indian house. Their spice is nauseating specially the "methi". I have not heard any white folks complain about south Indian spice because it is mostly chilli powder, coriander powder, garlic & ginger
my friend .. then u have not tasted south Indian food !!

once left my gym bag in kitchen put it in boot of car when i got to changing room in gym all i could smell was turkha

Lol haha, yeh man, avoid the dreaded smell. Great to eat to, but not to wear.

"strong overwhelming vapour of hot chillies" leads to respiratory problems
Actually not.
Chilly helps reduce phlegm.
s the spicy smell "permeates her home" for 8 hours after her neighbours have finished cooking
If she lives in the building then she should sue the builder for not making space for enough ventilation of air but if she lives in a villa, ventilator should help. :)

Back
Top Bottom