Post Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Post Ratings is a new feature available on Defence.pk which will act as a reputation system to analyze users who are posting well and those who are not really.

The rating system is only given to TTA, TTC, Professionals, Management, R&D and Intl Mods.

Additionally, -4 rating on a post will automatically have the post deleted.

We hope that those who are given this privilege, use this appropriately for the betterment of the forum and without bias.

DONOT use positive rating as a substitute for thanks. When you want to give Thanks, just click thanks.

Positive rating should only be given when the post is informative, great, awesome debate, etc.

Negative rating only when a rule has been violated in a post.

Provide your feedback here.

Last edited:
webby bro why cant i thank anyones post now

I also cannot see thanks button now.

Great, Thanks Webby, a long due...:tup:

no negative points i suggest .

a bed for trolling . will be mal-used

I also cannot see thanks button now.
hover your mouse to the bottom right corner of your post
Why the sudden change and are there more to come???
It is actually good now the title holders can appreciate or depreciate a post in a special way... and if someone is trolling the Title holders can give negative rating and the post will be deleted incase of three negative ratings :)

It is actually good now the title holders can appreciate or depreciate a post in a special way... and if someone is trolling the Title holders can give negative rating and the post will be deleted incase of three negative ratings :)

I don't trust these title holders one bit since some of them actively engage in trolling :lol:

then three saudiz will be able to remove all my posts and visa vers .

alpha jan , its really not a good idea IMHO .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom