What's new

Post Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay i do have a question, do we only get notified for the positive ratings and not for the negative ones?? If thats the case i think we should most definitely be notified if we are given a negative rating to know where we went against the rules of the forum.

@WebMaster when you previously activated ratings. some months ago. some ordinary posters gave me negative ratings... those negative rating are still visible.. can you please reset the count?
Okay i do have a question, do we only get notified for the positive ratings and not for the negative ones?? If thats the case i think we should most definitely be notified if we are given a negative rating to know where we went against the rules of the forum.
the negative 2 ratings are from before. I Think

@WebMaster when you previously activated ratings. some months ago. some ordinary posters gave me negative ratings... those negative rating are still visible.. can you please reset the count?

the negative 2 ratings are from before. I Think

Oh Okay i was wondering what i did suddenly to invoke such a response. Thanks for clarifying.

I was surprised to see -14 rating in my profile :crazy:
then i remembered These are from the last time
where are you seeing these ratings, i can't find any nearby my avatar

where are you seeing these ratings, i can't find any nearby my avatar
checkout the bottom-left. Under ur avatar n details.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-12-22 at 3.37.18 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-12-22 at 3.37.18 PM.png
    146.8 KB · Views: 23
Nothing good will come out of it, moderation system is more batter than giving swords to infants (TTA, TTC, R&D and Intl Mods).

I would say this is a good addition to pdf.

You can pm the names and we will reevaluate them.
no need to PM, I can openly tell here which title holders are trolls... because you will conviniently ignore pms and pretend nothing happended.
1. aeronaut -
2. faujhistorian -
3. asad (bd mil professional)

Let me scan through my brain and find some more..

I seriously do not like this negetive rating feature, imagine the Indians will use it baisly. I will never accept it if an Indian negetiveky rate me.

And another problem is I have to make one more click to see who thank whom. very disturbing to me.

But positive rating is a good addition/

And please do something to prevent Nowasrwvill like chitchat outside member area.

Another thing, some Indians say that some mods are not neutral mod like #aeronaut, I think they should not expect a 100% neutral mod here. Suppose if a Pakistani Mod gets 100% neutral, he has to compromise in representing the interests of his country. So instead of asking for 100% neutral mod, Indians should assess this forum on how much previlage is given to them, how much tolarance and respect are shown to them compared to other forums there.

Last edited:

Another thing, some Indians say that some mods are not neutral mod like #aeronaut, I think they should not expect a 100% neutral mod here. Suppose if a Pakistani Mod gets 100% neutral, he has to compromise in representing the interests of his country. So instead of asking for 100% neutral mod, Indians should assess this forum on how much previlage are given to them, how much tolarance are shown to them compared to other forums there.

You are implying that being objective and neutral means going against pakistani interests. You ought to ponder over the implications of that statement.

I don't trust these title holders one bit since some of them actively engage in trolling :lol:
Who are these two?name them Miss.Amna... along with links of posts where they trolled,and I assure you that we will take appropriate action against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom