What's new

Post Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously do not like this negetive rating feature, imagine the Indians will use it baisly. I will never accept it if an Indian negetiveky rate me.
The Indian title holders are very respected members like @Joe Shearer @Dillinger @sancho @sandy_3126 , and @KRAIT also
I will hold their ratings in high regards .

Indians should assess this forum on how much previlage are given to them, how much tolarance are shown to them compared to other forums there.
Please don't compare this forum to any other forum.
And please THIS IS AN INTERNATIONAL FORUM.
This is and has always been an international forum with its primary subject matter as Pakistan.

We remove things not pertaining to Pakistan in Pakistani sections and wherever possible recommend keeping even international discussions also related to Pakistan.
Is this Defence.pk or Indiandefence.pk | Page 6

You are implying that being objective and neutral means going against pakistani interests. You ought to ponder over the implications of that statement.

Yes, sometimes being neutral may mean going against personal preference and interest.

But what I actually wanted to mean is so far mods are neutral here, but when Indians claim that a specific mod is not neutral from Indian perspective (I reiterate: from Indian perspective they think some mod is not neutral), then they rather should assess this forum on how much previlage is given to them, how much tolarance and respect are shown to them.

Last edited:
Who are these two?name them Miss.Amna... along with links of posts where they trolled,and I assure you that we will take appropriate action against them.

Two?? No i am not naming anybody here i was just saying from my personal experience which shocked me that even some title holders troll shamelessly and nobody bothers about it.

@WebMaster ,you are genious...this is one fantastic feature,especially 'negative rating' feature...it will help us to fight against personal attacks somehow:D
-Regards

The Indian title holders are very respected members like @Joe Shearer @Dillinger @sancho @sandy_3126 , and @KRAIT also
I will hold their ratings in high regards .

Yes they are respected member, but I think myself neutral, now if they negetively rate me how would I know they did this being neutral, so I rather would like to leave this job of negetive rating to Mods here. If any Indian find problem, they can report and mod will decide.

Two?? No i am not naming anybody here i was just saying from my personal experience which shocked me that even some title holders troll shamelessly and nobody bothers about it.
That is why I am requesting you,to name those 'some title holders'..madam:D

Negative rating can be given by title holders if they think that rules have been broken, not because they disagree with the other person's point of view. I am sure our title holders can use this application with responsibility.

Yes they are respected member, but I think myself neutral, now if they negetively rate me how would I know they did this being neutral, so I rather would like to leave this job of negetive rating to Mods here. If any Indian find problem, they can report and mod will decide.

Thats a valid point.

Yes you are right.
But i assure you that we are doing a clean up within our ranks :)

You are implying that being objective and neutral means going against pakistani interests. You ought to ponder over the implications of that statement.

hahahaha...its funny how people have their own reasons for coming to forums like these. If anybody thinks that we can protect the interests of our countries here and what we say actually matters...as if the presidents and army chiefs read our posts before laying foreign policies...they're wrong.

What ever anyone says here against my country for example doesn't bring any harm at all. What we're all here to do is to discuss, learn, share ideas. Personally i come here to fetch latest defence news, and sometimes express my opinions.

Mods can be neutral and pakistani/indian/etc at the same time. Neither of the roles clash with one another.

The Idea here is if someone breaks a rule in his/her posts only then a negative ratings should be given.
And i am sure that the title holders i named can use this application with responsibility.

Kindly PM the member's list you guys deem unfit etc to webby or TT ch. Please dont post it publicly.

Negative rating can be given by title holders if they think that rules have been broken, not because they disagree with the other person's point of view. I am sure our title holders can use this application with responsibility.
Ofcourse manticore,ofcourse...that is why @WebMaster has cleverly mentioned that 'atleast three members' rating will delete post,automatically!!!

I think it will be better if ''those people'' are named in a personal message to admin or one of us
Ofcourse...it is a common sense..do I even need to mention that?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom