What's new

Pakistani corner

The Professional title is awarded to people who've:

A: Served in an armed forces - I have

B: Work in the defense industry - I do

One doesn't need to be knowledgeable to get the title, just have the credentials, and outside my area of interest I tend not to put much effort into learning. Anyone acting like a defense know-it-all on this forum probably knows nothing. We've all got our areas of interest and expertise and our areas of deficiency. I'm no different.

Buuuuuuuut, I was just messing with you:partay:. Being a PDF Professional doesn't mean you needed to be a prude either, it's ok to have fun so long as you don't cross lines. Next to Armstrong, I'm one of the most prolific trolls on the forum:D

He might be right......due to constant Drone attacks and our air defense hiding somewhere:lol:
Now that is below the belt....:disagree:I already discuss this many time we have the capability but its up to superior authorities to allow air defense to shoot down the intruding drones.

so do you guys have the hq-9 then or not?
I will reply this on appropriate thread.

Now that is below the belt....:disagree:I already discuss this many time we have the capability but its up to superior authorities to allow air defense to shoot down the intruding drones.

you can reply here this thread is sort of common room of all Pakistani threads you can discuss any thing here as long as it is Pakistan related.

I'm dehydrated to the flesh, have a cold Rooh Afza at Iftar.
Try this at Sehri...
lychee_3.jpg
Sab choro lassi phoro
cfbc7-punjabisweetlassi2.jpg

نواز شریف دل،شہباز شریف ریڑھ کی ہڈی کے کینسر سے نبردآزما
http://m.urdupoint.com/daily/news/2016-06-15/national-news-215882.html
@django @Moonlight @Mr.Meap @Hell hound @Winchester @saiyan0321

Buuuuuuuut, I was just messing with you:partay:. Being a PDF Professional doesn't mean you needed to be a prude either, it's ok to have fun so long as you don't cross lines. Next to Armstrong, I'm one of the most prolific trolls on the forum:D
welcome back troll man... finally got your old ID back I guess....
Anyone acting like a defense know-it-all on this forum probably knows nothing.
excuse me, I resent that... The one who is one with the force knows all and can understand all... @Armstrong

Great indeed idea about those little goats, WAJsal! And so cute to boot! :yahoo:

Few people understand how very young animals cannot walk long distances
probably because many take to standing so fast for self-preservation reasons.
And yet, even a young dog needs very short distance strolls even though as
an adult, it will be able to cover dozens of kliks a day easily.

That herdsman ( I'm guessing though it might be a moving pet shop / salesman )
knows how to protect his livestock and livelihood. Kudos!

Thanks for the cure overdose, going for a century ride this morning, will bring it along!
All the best to you and yours, Tay.

welcome back troll man... finally got your old ID back I guess....

excuse me, I resent that... The one who is one with the force knows all and can understand all... @Armstrong
Bhai app zinda hain? :enjoy:How is your Ramadan going?

so sir do we have it or not? still eagerly waiting for your answer.

Back
Top Bottom