What's new

Pakistani corner

I guess he went away after the "exposure"..

Dunno mate...

Seems like you don't wanna talk about this stuff......My ban on Far East section has been lifted, so i went there and couldn't find him as you know usually he has been very active, so, i got surprised....But your and Desert Fighter's reactions surprised me much more....interesting....

@xenon54 Brother, do you know something about this issue ?

:angry: Those all say the same thing!!! Alright, I gave XenoEnsi and apology muffin for being rude, here's one for you too.

muffin-top.jpg

:tongue:Keep eating muffins, and you'll have a muffin top too:cheesy:

Seems like you don't wanna talk about this stuff......My ban on Far East section has been lifted, so i went there and couldn't find him as you know usually he has been very active, so, i got surprised....But your and Desert Fighter's reactions surprised me much more....interesting....

@xenon54 Brother, do you know something about this issue ?

You're reading far too much into this ! :unsure:

Ni was my mate and I miss him. I just don't know what happened and why he left !

:angry: Those all say the same thing!!! Alright, I gave XenoEnsi and apology muffin for being rude, here's one for you too.

muffin-top.jpg

:tongue:Keep eating muffins, and you'll have a muffin top too:cheesy:

Natty I could've really used your help on a human resource assignment I was writing on Sweden in particular and Scandinavian countries in general but I had to do all the research and figure all that stuff out myself ! :angry:

Oh my god.
The ending. :omghaha:
"You're a **** Kevin!" His voice is so hushed.......
These Aussies are killings. That ending! Wait, i'll refer you to some Ozzy Man videos, new ones are a killer.

Shit happens .. He said he merely wanted to remain anonymous.. But the guy was turning into a real troll (flaming etc).. The pics were taken from the Internet .. @jhungary. Busted him about serving in the military.. Etc etc.
Really? Sorry for interrupting, but I never thought of him as such a person, he sounded like a good person. I stopped coming to the forum a couple of months back, because I was busy, and when I came back, couldn't find a single post from him.... He usually used to post a lot about the Japanese armed forces.

These Aussies are killings. That ending! Wait, i'll refer you to some Ozzy Man videos, new ones are a killer.
I really like Ozzy's accent. Whenever he swears it's so funny.

Really? Sorry for interrupting, but I never thought of him as such a person, he sounded like a good person. I stopped coming to the forum a couple of months back, because I was busy, and when I came back, couldn't find a single post from him.... He usually used to post a lot about the Japanese armed forces.

I really like Ozzy's accent. Whenever he swears it's so funny.

Neither did I.. But shyt went down in that thread..

Back
Top Bottom