What's new

The ugly truth behind our obsession with Kate Middleton’s skirt

Women do lust after men, that's why made an oath of celibacy during middle school. I got sick and tired of them giving me that look and wanting to touch it. I'm sorry but that's why God created the cucumber and hands to slightly below waist for men.

Sex organs are for procreating not enjoyment for 30 minutes.

I honestly can't make out whether you are serious or this is tongue in cheek.

Americans. :sad:

30 minutes? :(

Last edited:
Men always got thrilled when a girl's skirt got lifted a bit too high. Nothing complicated about this.
Oh, you mean men just can't help themselves? They have no control over themselves? Can't discipline themselves? So, in fact, they ARE the weaker sexe?

For a girl, she's holding that cricket bat right.
For a guy, you're writing isn't half bad.

[Sexist remark if ever I saw one]

Women do lust after men, that's why made an oath of celibacy during middle school. I got sick and tired of them giving me that look and wanting to touch it. I'm sorry but that's why God created the cucumber and hands to slightly below waist for men.

So, how many children do you have?
[Just 30 minutes?!?!?)

[Just 30 minutes?!?!?)

:lol: I didn't want to be the one. Thank you, Penguin.

30 minutes:o:?? You're doing it wrong!

*Unless you're in a hurry.

Oh, you mean men just can't help themselves? They have no control over themselves? Can't discipline themselves? So, in fact, they ARE the weaker sexe?

For a guy, you're writing isn't half bad.

[Sexist remark if ever I saw one]

So, how many children do you have?
[Just 30 minutes?!?!?)

Penguin, are you a lady too? Or just a concerned man?

I always took you for a guy:what:.

I got sick and tired of them giving me that look

Hey there handsome:azn:.

fSJikpm.gif

:lol: I didn't want to be the one. Thank you, Penguin.

30 minutes:o:?? You're doing it wrong!

*Unless you're in a hurry.

Penguin, are you a lady too? Or just a concerned man?

I always took you for a guy:what:.

As a man, I just don't like men to be portrayed as mindless slaves to whatever 'natural inclinations' they might have.
By comparison, what do you learn in the military?

For example
1. Personal Discipline
2. Getting Over People's Shit
3. Tenacity
4. Teamwork
5. Leadership
6. Etiquette
7. Communal Living
8. Keeping Fit
9. Working Under Stress
10. Firing Weapons
11. Forming Good Habits
12. Being Hard And Being The Man

http://www.badassyoungmen.com/life-in-the-military.html

If you can learn to deal with e.g. your fears, and to discipline yourself etc, it's simply not compatible with that kind of self image

Obviously it's too hard for women to believe a guy can do that.

Not at all. I just thought I was seeing irony in your post:(.

As with @Penguins explanation above, I respect your thoughts, views and life choices too. Mine are hardly conventional either (as you and @Armstrong probably know), so I'm in no place or position to judge. I just didn't think you were being serious is all.

Can I interest you in an apology muffin?

100417-muffin-cat.jpg

As with @Penguins explanation above, I respect your thoughts, views and life choices too. Mine are hardly conventional either (as you and @Armstrong probably know), so I'm in no place or position to judge. I just didn't think you were being serious is all.

100417-muffin-cat.jpg

So now you talk to me....after giving me the cold shoulder for the better part of the last few days ! :angry:

What the foOk did I just read ! :o:

100417-muffin-cat.jpg
I'll share my favorites blueberry muffins.. :p:
blueberry-muffin-gwyn-2-1024x715.jpg

What the foOk did I just read ! :o:
A rant :ashamed:

Never had sex since I declared celibacy, still a virgin, so took a wild guess. Obviously it's too hard for women to believe a guy can do that. Oh well, whatever.

All hail Lord Handerson.. The Might Palm Destroyer !

Back
Top Bottom