What's new

Pakistani corner

Fortunately my khalas love me too much to ask that, but their cousins an entirely different matter.

The love is there. I love them too and they love me more then i love them. Its just the Q&A sessions that i hate. I have special hate for too many questions in a single session , and the person who do so.

The love is there. I love them too and they love me more then i love them. Its just the Q&A sessions that i hate. I have special hate for too many questions in a single session , and the person who do so.

I am exactly the same. Thats the sole reason i hate going back to Hafizabad.
The first i get grilled for not coming often or calling often, then studies, and then the rest yada yada. In haveli i have to start all over again. Its like a frigging interrogation room. And the only persons who doesnt do that are both my khalas, that is provided my mother doesnt complain.

@zulu that thread got locked. So here are your answers:

I saw those riots 1st hand. If you remember before the expansion of the Grand Masjid, there used to a Gate called Madina Munwarrah, it led on to street that had "new safa hotel." I witnessed the riots there. Cars being burnt, people being attacked with knives, and sticks / rods.

My cousin was attacked for no apparent reason, we rescued him just in the nick of time. My father had a tough time controlling me and my cousins, one would dodge to the right, the other to the left. We all wanted to be Khalid Bin Walid RA that day. But somehow he dragged the 4 of us into the hotel.

Approx 450 people died, with the injured about 600~700.

Makkah police had a tough time, till Min.of Interior troops arrived. Not sure but I think the army was also deployed later.

The way the monkeys were grouping and fighting, they were not civilians for sure. Neither was it a riot, it was a proper street battle, they came prepared.

They were trained and come with full planning no doubt about it back than i was in Yemen and trust me its even shocked them.Was going to write an detail post about it very few in new generation knows about it later Saudi forces release confession video too.My father's brother(my chacha) was performing hajj that time.There was one very diff story also circulated in some circles the force who finally eliminate them (another long story ) wearing red caps.These days PDF going wihout any direction we need soem very harsh moderation along with clear line for posting its becomes heaven for trolls and propaganda
@zulu that thread got locked. So here are your answers:

I saw those riots 1st hand. If you remember before the expansion of the Grand Masjid, there used to a Gate called Madina Munwarrah, it led on to street that had "new safa hotel." I witnessed the riots there. Cars being burnt, people being attacked with knives, and sticks / rods.

My cousin was attacked for no apparent reason, we rescued him just in the nick of time. My father had a tough time controlling me and my cousins, one would dodge to the right, the other to the left. We all wanted to be Khalid Bin Walid RA that day. But somehow he dragged the 4 of us into the hotel.

Approx 450 people died, with the injured about 600~700.

Makkah police had a tough time, till Min.of Interior troops arrived. Not sure but I think the army was also deployed later.

The way the monkeys were grouping and fighting, they were not civilians for sure. Neither was it a riot, it was a proper street battle, they came prepared.

How’d you know so much about me? How’d you know I am 48 too? Han Han? :D

Chatti hiss madam, Chatti hiss... boly to sixth sense :p:
Btw i know a lady who when we met (not literally) was 22. After 1.5 years she is still 22. Is hesaab se deka jay to Apki 26 to hoge he hoge :lol:

Chatti hiss madam, Chatti hiss... boly to sixth sense :p:
Btw i know a lady who when we met (not literally) was 22. After 1.5 years she is still 22. Is hesaab se deka jay to Apki 26 to hoge he hoge :lol:

6th sense use kar ke batao meera kitnay saal ke Hai?

Chalo agar Wo nahi bhari hona chahty to Kia hai is main? :D

@PakSword @Zibago
7F003AA1-C3B2-4C69-9E06-A85F4A9CEF80.png

@PakSword @Zibago
View attachment 561185

Qayam Ali Shah ka pehla crush tha ye. Ab khud Andaza lagao. Ab tm pocho ge mjhy ye crush ki baat kahan se pta chale. Well, Sixth sense... :azn:

Ye b corruption me ata na.... tabhe to Molana tariq jameel Saab kehty kay me apny mulk ky hukamraano ka kia corruption ka rona rou, mery mulk ki to haseenay b corruption krti hy apni real age apny real assets (original skin tone) chupati hy... ispe b article 62,63 lagna chaahye

Baaji lagta hy aap khandaani memeye nahe hy... let me tell you. ye memes share krna kaahilo ka kaam nahe. Ya to memes share krna chor dy ya atleast ye ird gird ka gard o ghubaar to crop kia kry...

Last edited:
Qayam Ali Shah ka pehla crush tha ye. Ab khud Andaza lagao. Ab tm pocho ge mjhy ye crush ki baat kahan se pta chale. Well, Sixth sense... :azn:

6th sense nahi. You guys were best friend and he told you. :p

Molana tariq jameel Saab kehty kay me apny mulk ky hukamraano ka kia corruption ka rona rou, mery mulk ki to haseenay b corruption krti hy apni real age apny real assets (original skin tone) chupati hy... ispe b article 62,63 lagna chaahye

Dharna ho jaye?

Baaji lagta hy aap khandaani memeye nahe hy... let me tell you. ye memes share krna kaahilo ka kaam nahe. Ya to memes share krna chor dy ya atleast ye ird gird ka gard o ghubaar to crop kia kry...

Hahahahhahah damn Hahahahha :D

Ps: yes especially for 4 سنت namaz you have to read a different Surah in every four rakat and its goes in order.

Pss: I did crop the picture but the moment I took the screenshot but shared the original SS here. I was too lazy to go back and crop it. And share it. :D

6th sense nahi. You guys were best friend and he told you. :p

She.... told me... meera mere best friend hy QAS nahe... ham dono ki friendship tb hue the jb wo Raja dahir ky mehal me Khadima the and me M.B.Qasam ki foaj me sipahi tha.... tb jobs ka barra rola hota tha engineering to the ni so, jo mily.

Dharna ho jaye?

Chory.... Jaisy America me Zionist lobbies ka asar hy wesy he Pakistan me Begum lobby ka... apko kia lagta wo ministers ko ye sb rokne ky lye Laws banany dengi ? Tb parties pe Wine ky rounds ni aik dosre ko dek kr dar se behosh hone ky rounds chaln gy...

Pss: I did crop the picture but the moment I took the screenshot but shared the original SS here. I was too lazy to go back and crop it. And share it. :D

This is the only responsibility that i take seriously.

5A5B003E-5C47-4743-AEB1-A8D2FBBA4E02.jpeg

Here, have a meme (and reason to drink tea) on this above dialogue

407E2D81-275C-418A-B59E-D2E73D4440FE.jpeg

@PakSword @Zibago
View attachment 561185
Haha..

Once in Karachi, we were attending a masjid during Taraweeh prayer.. we were young children so of course, not praying, instead running around in the Masjid.. Imam Saab was reciting a surah, after some time, he made a mistake, one of the hafiz behind him corrected him.. then another hafiz corrected both.. he brought a third version.. and then during the prayer Imam saab discredited both and repeated what he recited before.. then the first hafiz, corrected with a second version, then third hafiz corrected with his own third version.. and it went on for 2-3 mins.. imam saab was sticking to his version and the huffaz behind him were sticking to their own separate version.. lolll

It was I think 16th Rakah already and quite late.. suddenly a guy called from behind: Abey beghairto jamaat torr ke Quran dekh lo.. subah se khuwar horahay hain pooray sheher main aur yahan tum logon ne mashkari lagai huee hai... lolll.. and then the jamaat was broken and Maulana saab took everyone, including that man who shouted to the cleaners.. after consulting Quran, Maulanas version was right.. lolll

Back
Top Bottom