What's new

Pakistani corner

Have you took her for some medical check ups? I mean how can someone not take chai?
That’s gunnah.
Lol we did have checkups. She has greater problems at the moment. She doesnt eat anything and my mother slips her medication to induce hunger and my younger brother practically forces food down her throat. Between she doesnt know about the medication.

Lol we did have checkups. She has greater problems at the moment. She doesnt eat anything and my mother slips her medication to induce hunger and my younger brother practically forces food down her throat. Between she doesnt know about the medication.

She know she is adopted ?

How old is she? Make sure she’s not depressed or facing anxiety attacks.

Ok you loose respect now

Ha’ why :(

She know she is adopted ?

Lmoooooo not everyone is adopted like you. You weren’t even adopted but ..... ;D

Robert greene.... currently i am reading an Urdu translation on Nepolian Bonapart. After that i have exams :mad:

Good luck for the exams. But how come you read something in Ramadan? Time he nahi milta.

Good luck for the exams. But how come you read something in Ramadan? Time he nahi milta

Thats because you do stuff in ramzan. While i avoid them. I just lay down. Watch something or read a book. Recite Quran ... thats it

Try getting 11 YO to take she doesnt want to take.

Been there...

I have exams in Ramzan!!!!!!!!
Way to blow my eid over.

I had my exams in first week of ramzan. Now after Eid, i have end semester exam.

Back
Top Bottom