What's new

Pakistani corner

She.... told me... meera mere best friend hy QAS nahe... ham dono ki friendship tb hue the jb wo Raja dahir ky mehal me Khadima the and me M.B.Qasam ki foaj me sipahi tha.... tb jobs ka barra rola hota tha engineering to the ni so, jo mily.

So you aren’t 1000 years old but 500 years old. I see

Chory.... Jaisy America me Zionist lobbies ka asar hy wesy he Pakistan me Begum lobby ka... apko kia lagta wo ministers ko ye sb rokne ky lye Laws banany dengi ? Tb parties pe Wine ky rounds ni aik dosre ko dek kr dar se behosh hone ky rounds chaln gy.

Another Aurat March ho Jana :p

Here, have a meme (and reason to drink tea) on this above dialogue

Honestly the best answer is I don’t need a reason to take chai huh

Haha..

Once in Karachi, we were attending a masjid during Taraweeh prayer.. we were young children so of course, not praying, instead running around in the Masjid.. Imam Saab was reciting a surah, after some time, he made a mistake, one of the hafiz behind him corrected him.. then another hafiz corrected both.. he brought a third version.. and then during the prayer Imam saab discredited both and repeated what he recited before.. then the first hafiz, corrected with a second version, then third hafiz corrected with his own third version.. and it went on for 2-3 mins.. imam saab was sticking to his version and the huffaz behind him were sticking to their own separate version.. lolll

It was I think 16th Rakah already and quite late.. suddenly a guy called from behind: Abey beghairto jamaat torr ke Quran dekh lo.. subah se khuwar horahay hain pooray sheher main aur yahan tum logon ne mashkari lagai huee hai... lolll.. and then the jamaat was broken and Maulana saab took everyone, including that man who shouted to the cleaners.. after consulting Quran, Maulanas version was right.. lolll

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl: :rofl:

These stories are so amusing. For me it’s a surprise to know all that happens during Taraweeh. :D

Since ramzan started, for first 5-6 days i had headache everyday because i was unable to take tea in day time. Such is the nawas sharif wala nasha

Sameeee :(
I always say to ama “haye Allah 2 hrs reh gaye iftar main Phir main chai piun gi”
Lol

I’m not foodie so never get as such hungry. The only thing I miss is chai while fasting

You cruel baji!!!
I missed chai at todays sehri :'(

I’m so sorry to hear thatttttt. That’s such a big dukh and we are all with you in this hard time. :lol:

So I prepare the sehri (ama only makes the partha because I can’t) and every single day first thing I do is make chai so even if I get late for some reasons I know my chai is ready

Sameeee :(
I always say to ama “haye Allah 2 hrs reh gaye iftar main Phir main chai piun gi”
Lol

I’m not foodie so never get as such hungry. The only thing I miss is chai while fasting

Haha... same... i always keep Chai at last in Sehri so that zaiqa rahy moo me kuch time tak :lol:

I’m so sorry to hear thatttttt. That’s such a big dukh and we are all with you in this hard time. :lol:

So I prepare the sehri (ama only makes the partha because I can’t) and every single day first thing I do is make chai so even if I get late for some reasons I know my chai is ready
It was ready and it went to waste. A pity my sister doesnt drink tea, she is the only one not fasting.

See you know a lot about me. This is not fair. :(
:( :cray:

6C2892C1-E43E-431C-9E64-329849098B41.jpeg

Same same same :D high five.

Copy cat...

Have to take her for some medical check ups? I mean how can someone not take chai?
That’s gunnah.

Chai ka aik cup pene pe 30 nakiya milti, 30 gunaah mithty and 30 darjaat buland hoty... qayamat ky din insaan aik aik naiki ko tarsy ga

Back
Top Bottom