What's new

Pakistani corner

So you aren’t 1000 years old but 500 years old. I see

Another Aurat March ho Jana :p

Honestly the best answer is I don’t need a reason to take chai huh

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl: :rofl:

These stories are so amusing. For me it’s a surprise to know all that happens during Taraweeh. :D

ویسے تو بڑا شرم کا مقام ہے لیکن ایک حرکت اور ہم کرتے تھے

جو حضرات اپنی شلوار بہت زیادہ اونچی باندھتے تھے، تقریباً آدھی پنڈلی نظر آرہی ہوتی تھی، اور جن کی صحت ماشااللہ اچھی ہوتی تھی، ان کی دوران جماعت شلواروں کو گھٹنوں سے اوپر تک کھینچ کر پھنسا کے بھاگ جاتے تھے

ایک دن پکڑے گئے پھر نہ پوچھو کیا ہوا

Stop acting mazloom guys. I’m gonna work on eid day :( @RealNapster

My Ramzan routine is always busy

Bechaari..... Btw why work ? Papa ki princes ban jao na work at facebook...

2nd OHTs right before Eid and Final Reports and Presentations the week after, so going to be busy on eid either way.
Between what are studying?

Construction Engineering & Management at Nust. You ?

ویسے تو بڑا شرم کا مقام ہے لیکن ایک حرکت اور ہم کرتے تھے

جو حضرات اپنی شلوار بہت زیادہ اونچی باندھتے تھے، تقریباً آدھی پنڈلی نظر آرہی ہوتی تھی، اور جن کی صحت ماشااللہ اچھی ہوتی تھی، ان کی دوران جماعت شلواروں کو گھٹنوں سے اوپر تک کھینچ کر پھنسا کے بھاگ جاتے تھے

ایک دن پکڑے گئے پھر نہ پوچھو کیا ہوا

Yar HAHAHAHA ;D you had full of life childhood.

My baba tells me, some guys of my family (extended family) used to turn on the fans in winter & old aged hazrat give them a lot of respect later on with all the galiyan lol

Bechaari..... Btw why work ? Papa ki princes ban jao na work at facebook

I’m not my lifex my rulex & I’m not even apne papa ke shehzadi or as you say papa ke princess :(

Yar HAHAHAHA ;D you had full of life childhood.

My baba tells me, some guys of my family (extended family) used to turn on the fans in winter & old aged hazrat give them a lot of respect later on with all the galiyan lol

Yeah, specially in and around masajid.. Masajids were the second playground for us..
Jummah prayers, we all used to stand in the very last row.. and push each other during the salah..

One of the child, who used to swear a lot.. like literally the bad boy among us... once Maulana said Allah o akbar to go into Ruko and some genius pushed the whole row of children.. all of us fell down with our tummies up.. that bad boy shouted "Kaun Harami tha yeh".. literally, in ruku it was pin drop silence and suddenly his voice came as kaun harami tha and then a loud BBBBCCCCC..

I knew what will follow after salah, so I broke mine and ran towards home... I heard later that bachon ko masjid ke darwazey band kar ke dandon se pitai huee uss din..

Yeah, specially in and around masajid.. Masajids were the second playground for us..
Jummah prayers, we all used to stand in the very last row.. and push each other during the salah..

One of the child, who used to swear a lot.. like literally the bad boy among us... once Maulana said Allah o akbar to go into Ruko and some genius pushed the whole row of children.. all of us fell down with our tummies up.. that bad boy shouted "Kaun Harami tha yeh".. literally, in ruku it was pin drop silence and suddenly his voice came as kaun harami tha and then a loud BBBBCCCCC..

I knew what will follow after salah, so I broke mine and ran towards home... I heard later that bachon ko masjid ke darwazey band kar ke dandon se pitai huee uss din..

tum jese log jo zulm dekh kar patli gali se bhaag jatay ho is wajah se mulk ke ye halaat hain...

HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA I’m loving all these stories. :lol:

knew what will follow after salah, so I broke mine and ran towards home... I heard later that bachon ko masjid ke darwazey band kar ke dandon se pitai huee uss din.

Lesson learned. :D

tum jese log jo zulm dekh kar patli gali se bhaag jatay ho is wajah se mulk ke ye halaat hain...

Aap jaise bachay hote hain jo masoom tareen mun ke sath shetan hote hain

Waisay what was the zulm? Dandon se pitai?

Agar aaj koi bachay yeh harkat karain tou main khud danda le ke aaunga.. aaj kal ke bachay masjid kam aatay hain.. only serious ones attend.. the more naughty ones prefer to play fortnight and pubg at homes..

You’re so extra

please always complete your sentences. makes a clearer communication

Waisay what was the zulm? Dandon se pitai?

Agar aaj koi bachay yeh harkat karain tou main khud danda le ke aaunga.. aaj kal ke bachay masjid kam aatay hain.. only serious ones attend.. the more naughty ones prefer to play fortnight and pubg at homes..

Zulm was excessive use of force for something quite normal and humanly.

Bache hamesha aise hi hote hain. Shukar kar masjid atay hain. auraton bachon ke ilawa bhi kisi ko dosh diya karo asli pari ke dhaagay

Back
Top Bottom