What's new

Pakistani corner

asli pari ke dhaagay
Iss ka doora misra aata hai mujhay @Moonlight nahi hoti tou likhta..

Shaitan bachon ki isi tarha pitai honi chahiey.. mujhay maloom hai kyun ke main bhi shaitan type ka tha..

Zulm was excessive use of force for something quite normal and humanly.
Masjid main dhakkay tak tou theek hai, BBBBCCCC gali dena bhi theek hai? Wah bhaee lagta hai aap ka bachpan mujh se bhi ziada rangeen tha

Masjid main dhakkay tak tou theek hai, BBBBCCCC gali dena bhi theek hai? Wah bhaee lagta hai aap ka bachpan mujh se bhi ziada rangeen tha

nikal jati hai gali waghera barron se. bache barron se hi gali seekhte hain.
i only object to use of force wo bhi danda on bache. because masjid me pitne wala bacha bare hokar jo nikalta hai phir wo leader banta hai direct

nikal jati hai gali waghera barron se. bache barron se hi gali seekhte hain.
i only object to use of force wo bhi danda on bache. because masjid me pitne wala bacha bare hokar jo nikalta hai phir wo leader banta hai direct
You mean to say Imran Khan, Nawaz Sharif aur Zardari ki bhi pitai huee hogi?

You mean to say Imran Khan, Nawaz Sharif aur Zardari ki bhi pitai huee hogi?

isme koi shakk nahi.... they are dheet because of it

thats why their sons go like crazy and shout

SARR CHAIYE SARR DENGE::::: KISS CHAIYE KISS DENGE:::::: SOOD CHAHIYE SOOD DENGE

per do not question our decisions

so phattoo people are most aqalmand?
No, it's not phattupan.. phattupan is when you know you can fight back..

when you know you can't do jack.. just runaway.. that's called aqalmandi..

A pahari bakra fight with another bakra or two more bakras of his kind is bahaduri.. pahari bakra fighting with a lion is called ch*iyapa.. pahari bakra avoiding the fight and running away to save itself from the lion is called aqalmandi..

Main ne define kardia hai.. abb mazeed describe karnay ki gunjaish nahi hai..

No, it's not phattupan.. phattupan is when you know you can fight back..

when you know you can't do jack.. just runaway.. that's called aqalmandi..

A pahari bakra fight with another bakra or two more bakras of his kind is bahaduri.. pahari bakra fighting with a lion is called ch*iyapa.. pahari bakra avoiding the fight and running away to save itself from the lion is called aqalmandi..

Main ne define kardia hai.. abb mazeed describe karnay ki gunjaish nahi hai..

#DumbaLogicRules

Iss ka doora misra aata hai mujhay @Moonlight nahi hoti tou likhta..

Shaitan bachon ki isi tarha pitai honi chahiey.. mujhay maloom hai kyun ke main bhi shaitan type ka tha..

Tbh, a group of friend where I’m the only girl & when they share a link & ask me to not open it I NEVER DO so you can say it and I wouldn’t visit the thread till the next page or discussion starts. Lol

Ps: thank you though :cheers:

#HandsomeBakreKiBiryani

A pun that is used over n over again gets boring. Come up with something new.

They were trained and come with full planning no doubt about it back than i was in Yemen and trust me its even shocked them.Was going to write an detail post about it very few in new generation knows about it later Saudi forces release confession video too.My father's brother(my chacha) was performing hajj that time.There was one very diff story also circulated in some circles the force who finally eliminate them (another long story ) wearing red caps.These days PDF going wihout any direction we need soem very harsh moderation along with clear line for posting its becomes heaven for trolls and propaganda
Bhai you being Victroy corps, would know better. I was just a teenager then. I just saw Makkah police, & MOI troops.

Back
Top Bottom