What's new

Pakistani corner

Settle differences?

Tusi karo to settlement aisi kariye te u turn?

konsa uturn? They are ideologically corrupt from the begining.
jealous na ho bibi

30 years ke corruption in 6 months? Patwari can’t think big.

Stop staring at his picture. You little jelly boy :D ciao

its 9 already baaji...

nahi hota to ghar chale jao... whose stopping you

shaba khair

True! But my experience with phuppis seems to be even worse.
Etaraz ha ho to .. Irshaad ha
FB_IMG_1558369565766.jpg

@PAK spy :D
FB_IMG_1558369884315.jpg

Post got deleted & since you were busy reading it she kept saying me halal haram or molvi ko convo nain na lao or meri ama na bano tell me where exactly I acted like her ama (who is regretting her decision though) or talked about halal & haram? @PakSword

People like her have made me stop visiting pdf :/
No need to worry sis.. She is an extremely self centered lady.. To be honest, I even didn't visit that thread until now when you sent me the link.. I saw the updates at the bottom and the thread was coming up.. but I never clicked as I knew these topics are from only one pathetic person..

You were on spot in your replies (at least what I have read), and I am amazed how she was asking you to write what "she wants".. rather than reading what others think about the topic.. loll

Don't take it to your heart... these people are few.. good members are still plenty..

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

What about abba???
What did i miss?
Man this thread is so much fun!
I regret not visiting this often lol.

Hard for me too. (Talking about the real Phupi’s and Khala’s). I normally avoid family gatherings so that i don’t have to answer inappropriate questions which these ladies ask like “when you gettin married ?, studied this. Good . What youndoing now ? , whats Future plans ? Etc” and i am like “ i don’t know”
Fortunately my khalas love me too much to ask that, but their cousins an entirely different matter.

Back
Top Bottom