What's new

Pakistani corner

Haha really? Well not judging, but maybe they low self esteem. I proudly wear hijab and show I'm Muslim. I also wear Pakistan's tshirt sometimes to show I'm Pakistani. :)
Pakistani t shirts? the first thing that came to my mind was krewella :D

Shirt with written on Pakistan. Hahah. Wait about who? :p
krewella4.jpg

Krewella - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Are you kidding me? Yuck! I would never dress up like this. NEVER :p
Also, I hate calling myself ****, no I'm Pakistani. It doesn't even take 3 seconds to say it. Lol.
Idk why people pay so much attention to such stuff. I came across to this picture too, but I was keep scrolling and didn't even give damn. :D

Are you kidding me? Yuck! I would never dress up like this. NEVER :p
Also, I hate calling myself ****, no I'm Pakistani. It doesn't even take 3 seconds to say it. Lol.
Idk why people pay so much attention to such stuff. I came across to this picture too, but I was keep scrolling and didn't even give damn. :D
And is she wearing two wrist watches?, and who gets a tattoo at the back of their hand?.

And is she wearing two wrist watches?, and who gets a tattoo at the back of their hand?.

I only see one wrist watch and maybe trying to set the trend of tattoos on the back of the hand. :p

Either she is living her life fully or just gave up.

I only see one wrist watch and maybe trying to set the trend of tattoos on the back of the hand. :p

Either she is living her life fully or just gave up.
And that shirt, sheesh, if you go sleeveless, at least wear something nice, they were trying to look cool, they ended up with "keewl".

And that shirt, sheesh, if you go sleeveless, at least wear something nice, they were trying to look cool, they ended up with "keewl".

Haha true that!
By their look they seem half Pakistani. Nai?

@Zibago , dude read the article please! you people are overreacting. I feel like beating the crap out of everyone who can't understand basic things.

Haha true that!
By their look they seem half Pakistani. Nai?
They look like typical Pakistanis (apart from attire and you know tattoos) but I guess they are half-Pakistani half-Americans, these facial features are common from where I hail from (Hunza).

@Zibago , dude read the article please! you people are overreacting. I feel like beating the crap out of everyone who can't understand basic things.
GB is getting provincial status
Its special status the alienation of land act law will be revoked
We are killing the argument of Kashmir being disputed by doing this
So i have my reservations with regards to Kashmir but with respect to GB it is required to give them proper rights so its like a rock and a hard place situation right now

Oh my god, the "P" word, sheesh. I hate that word too, how hard is it to say Pakistani.
Why go all the way "gora"?.
*cringe intensifies*
Thats a slang used by Brits against brown folks but now its used to refer to Pakistanis by many in Pakistan aswell
British Pakistanis now use a new term aswell 'Braki' :P

Back
Top Bottom