What's new

Pakistani corner

At night time, the whole of NYC becomes unsafe, my friends and I were accidentally entered Vinegar Hill, ummm it's like nearby the Manhattan Bridge, we accidentally took a wrong turn, it was sunset, and it is a hostile neighborhood, and so we were driving, and this man points at me, at this time I was scared out of my mind, and at this point, my friend knew I had freaked out, so jokingly he pretends to pull over next to the man to ask for directions. And I screamed and ducked between the foot space of the backseat, at this time, everyone in the car was laughing so hard.... Literally the scariest moment of my life, but luckily he didn't pull over.

You're talking about city and yes it's not really safe in few areas. Even few miles from my area it's not as safe.
Wo actually Jahan black community Zaida ho wahan mostly gansta type groups hote

You're talking about city and yes it's not really safe in few areas. Even few miles from my area it's not as safe.
Wo actually Jahan black community Zaida ho wahan mostly gansta type groups hote
Mhmmm, though let's not racially profile people.
But advice, do not go to Vinegar Hill.

Mhmmm, though let's not racially profile people.
But advice, do not go to Vinegar Hill.

Actually I was not going to do that, but here we all know this. And people clearly avoid to go to such areas.
I will not. :p:. Luckily my campus is also in peaceful area.
Have you been to 6 flags?

@WebMaster, :student:
There's something I have to ask you,
Can I know, as it is really sparked my curiosity, the first post and the first thread on PDF?.
Pwetty Pwease (O▼O).

Actually I was not going to do that, but here we all know this. And people clearly avoid to go to such areas.
I will not. :p:. Luckily my campus is also in peaceful area.
Have you been to 6 flags?

Nope, been to Texas, but never been to Six Flags.

You never asked and never saw me with hijab so how you're suppose to know. :p. Yes Alhumdulillah I am hijabi. It's great except those weird and funny questions. I actually enjoy those questions. Some states are kinda racists, but at the same time people are there to protect if they see you're being bullied or discriminated. As far as its concerned about New York and behavior toward hijabis. Totally amazing! There are so many hijabis and the akhis with real Muslims dress up all around my campus. Our MSA even had an event last semester in our campus about hijab and few profs even wore it to show their support to hijabis. :)
I asked you because i have heard that many Muslims in America hide their religious affiliation and dont wear hijab to avoid racism

AJK govt won’t let GB become Pakistan’s province | Pakistan Today
This is getting more controversial

Back
Top Bottom