What's new

Pakistani businessmen robbed, beaten in Ludhiana back

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistani businessmen robbered and beaten up in Ludhiana india. after they attend international exhibition on the way back to hotel street criminals robber them and beaten them .still after all this thay are thankful to indian public and pakistani high commission in delhi .:lol: as per both they will never let down AMAAN KI ASHA because of this indecent and they will again visit india at end of march :tup:

3-1-2012_98529_1.gif

Latest news, Breaking News | Daily Jang

Thats a sad incident indeed

yes but pakistani media or these victims never cash it unless indians if they just touched in pakistan they will make full stage drama and their media make it issue like its world first problem .:lol:

yes but pakistani media or these victims never cash it unless indians if they just touched in pakistan they will make full stage drama and their media make it issue like its world first problem .:lol:

:chilli::rofl::victory: We are very centi people

reason behind this maar peet??:undecided::what:

they were beaten after robbery . ludhiyana main chor dako bhut hai lagta hai :rofl:

as you know if you are foreigner hold money also businessmen its more plus point to be looted

Totally true of course. Look at Samjhauta Express.

These types of incidents happen everywhere, India is not exception

When your people come to my country we treat with them hospitality, even though we could maul them alive.

Now tell me an incident of this happening to an Indian in Pakistan.

Like I said well deserved thrashing for going to India. :tup:

When your people come to my country we treat with them hospitality, even though we could maul them alive.

Now tell me an incident of this happening to an Indian in Pakistan.

Like I said well deserved thrashing for going to India. :tup:

Fake reply to a Fake news.

These types of incidents happen everywhere, India is not exception

per meri jaan you should look atitute and behavior of both sides after every incident . samjhota time pakistan VS bombay time india behavior .then look small issue last month a diamond of indian trader theft from lahore exhibition . lahore police recovered it in hours by help of CCTV video and arrest thief .but still your media post it on first pages and your guys here open threads with red blue highlights .now please show me a single indian news agency publish this news?:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

Fake reply to a Fake news.

WHERE THE F IS FAKE NEWS?:angry:

Back
Top Bottom