What's new

Pakistani businessmen robbed, beaten in Ludhiana back

they were beaten after robbery . ludhiyana main chor dako bhut hai lagta hai :rofl:

as you know if you are foreigner hold money also businessmen its more plus point to be looted

Daku to bas chambal mein the wo bhi khatam ho gaye ab bas chor rah gaye hain.

India goon kaan gaye si. Sorry maar teh goon dono. lol

both were there for join world exhibition yaar with pakistani products i think

This is an unfortunate incident, The thieves should be caught very soon. May be the thieves are following them knowing that they are carrying some valuables. This happens to ordinary Indians also, but that is not an excuse, The foreigners should be protected and individuals should be extra careful while travelling in a different country.

they were beaten after robbery . ludhiyana main chor dako bhut hai lagta hai :rofl:

as you know if you are foreigner hold money also businessmen its more plus point to be looted
well its very hard to TAG an average south asian as Pakistani, Indian or Bangladeshi just by looks..the robbers must have attacked him thinking of him as a resident of Ludhiana which turned out to be a Pakistani citizen..

Pakistani businessmen robbered and beaten up in Ludhiana india. after they attend international exhibition on the way back to hotel street criminals robber them and beaten them .still after all this thay are thankful to indian public and pakistani high commission in delhi .:lol: as per both they will never let down AMAAN KI ASHA because of this indecent and they will again visit india at end of march :tup:

3-1-2012_98529_1.gif

Latest news, Breaking News | Daily Jang

Dude...keeping our enmity aside...this is a really bad incident and this requires to be condemned...If Indian GOV is inviting any guest to our country then it should know to protect them too...

well its very hard to TAG an average south asian as Pakistani, Indian or Bangladeshi just by looks..the robbers must have attacked him thinking of him as a resident of Ludhiana which turned out to be a Pakistani citizen..

ohhh bhai hota hai chalta hai ye sab i know well . both mohmmad azzem and faisal azeem are more then happy and thankful of indian public they said it was great after this incedent behvior with us by indian public was very good and kind . no body make it issue .also first time in history pakistani high commission helped paksitanis out of pakistan :lol:

ohhh bhai hota hai chalta hai ye sab i know well . both mohmmad azzem and faisal azeem are more then happy and thankful of indian public they said it was great after this incedent behvior with us by indian public was very good and kind . no body make it issue .also first time in history pakistani high commission helped paksitanis out of pakistan :lol:
atithi_devo_bhava1.jpg

When your people come to my country we treat with them hospitality, even though we could maul them alive.

Now tell me an incident of this happening to an Indian in Pakistan.

Like I said well deserved thrashing for going to India. :tup:

Forget about common people, our players were beaten up there during 1989-90 tour.

Lmao. That's what they get for going to India. :tup:

As if there is not street crime in Pakistan. Think HARD before showing your apparent hatred towards India at the drop of a hat.

@Topic: Hope the criminals are apprehended and given a special punishment for harassing our guests. Atithi Devo Bhava.

Apology to the Pakistani gentlemen involved & thanks for your positive outlook.

WTH Pakistani business man is doing there ?

didnt he knew tht it is bound to happen?

may be those countrymen were ultra nationalist;)

americans were also beaten in tamilnadu few days back:rolleyes:

ludhiana vich janta bahut hai...........so does chor dako......

law and order is mess in my city

WTH Pakistani business man is doing there ?

didnt he knew tht it is bound to happen?

They are not internet warriors who always nuke trigger happy... They are business men and they go and do business where they find opportunity!

Back
Top Bottom