What's new

Pakistani Biryani/Nihari v Indian Biryani/Nihari

Fun video, but don't watch it hungry.

McDonalds Pakistan V India

I've seen the street food video, I'll give the Mc'D video a watch, he's genuinely funny :lol:

Yaar food par no larhai jhagda. Both countries have awesome food. I'll add our Bengali and Sri Lankan bros also to this.

Waisay I have seen this vid before. I think this is the one where Pakistanis are suggesting he should eat Nihari and Biryani in Karachi instead.

Ah jeez. A white guy is going to tell us which nihari is better?

I think he’s qualified to review the McDonald’s, but bandar ki jaane adhrak da sawaad...

Bro he has no taste buds! But I'll accept his verdict on McDonalds as we won.

Yaar food par no larhai jhagda. Both countries have awesome food. I'll add our Bengali and Sri Lankan bros also to this.

Waisay I have seen this vid before. I think this is the one where Pakistanis are suggesting he should eat Nihari and Biryani in Karachi instead.

Yes he said he will go to Karachi instead. Sadly I don't think Islamabad was the best choice for street foods.

Yes he said he will go to Karachi instead. Sadly I don't think Islamabad was the best choice for street foods.
Islamabad doesn't really have a street food scene, Islamabad is like Washington DC, it's plain and boring and caters for a very specific class of individual, don't get me wrong, the Sushi in Islamabad is World Class and the diversity of food you can grab at Thalli is also amazing but Lahore and Karachi are where the real food scene is at.

I mean how can someone do a video about Pakistani street food without visiting the famous Zahid Nihari house in Karachi. :lol:

He went to Islamabad???

Lmfao

Islamabad is like the worst place to go for food in the entire country.

Islamabad doesn't really have a street food scene, Islamabad is like Washington DC, it's plain and boring and caters for a very specific class of individual, don't get me wrong, the Sushi in Islamabad is World Class and the diversity of food you can grab at Thalli is also amazing but Lahore and Karachi are where the real food scene is at.

I mean how can someone do a video about Pakistani street food without visiting the famous Zahid Nihari house in Karachi. :lol:

Bro Islo is just for looks, government, fancy food diversity etc. Our food soft power is in Karachi, Lahore and Peshawar.
The man got duped by RAW, India beat us this time round. :lol:

He went to Islamabad???

Lmfao

Islamabad is like the worst place to go for food in the entire country.

You get me bro. The dude just thought capital and ran around trying stuff.

Bro Islo is just for looks, government, fancy food diversity etc. Our food soft power is in Karachi, Lahore and Peshawar.
The man got duped by RAW, India beat us this time round. :lol:

You get me bro. The dude just thought capital and ran around trying stuff.
1659023306581.png

Bro isloo food sucks and is so overpriced.

If I served someone dog shit at three x the price, I would probably kill myself from shame, but Islooites give no fux.
Yar inti besti na kar meray shere ki, granted I was born in Karachi but grew up in Islamabad. But I have to agree Islamabad food is "meh" at best.

View attachment 865891

Yar inti besti na kar meray shere ki, granted I was born in Karachi but grew up in Islamabad. But I have to agree Islamabad food is "meh" at best.

That begs the question though. Why is the food in Islamabad so bad? Bland, watery, bad. The only place I had a decent meal is that village with the little Hindu temple nearby.

But even then, that shit was so overpriced ke bill dekh ke sara mazaa kharab ho gaya.

The last time I went, I was staying at a guest house pretty close to the mall and the nibba at the front desk tried charging me 300 rupees for a cup of chai.

I was like bro you made that shit in a kettle machine, you think you deserve more money than the guys in the street that make it with their hands? GTFOH

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom