What's new

‘Pakistan won’t rush to join anti-Iran alliance’

The people who are talking that Iran was the first country to recognize Pakistan, well that Iran was ruled by the shah and the people who rule Iran now are his enemies.
PA is way to stretched right now fighting the TTP. The wise thing would be to stay neutral and try to resolve the Saudi Iran conflict by talks.
The example quoted above about India being friends with both Israel and Iran is something Pakistan should keep in mind.
A war between Iran and Saudi whether Pakistan is pro Iran or pro Saudi would not be good for muslims.
TBH , yes that was a completely different Iran . it was an aggressive secular govt. who undoubtedly RULED over entire ME . they interfered with other's affairs both politically and militarily . now Iran is islamic republic just like pakistan .

But a fair question was raised by one of your countryman : Had NOT pakistan changed since then ? hell it did !!

Pakistan was a regional power , it had a very mighty army and it was peaceful . there was little terrorist issue in pakistan . Our borders where 100% secure compared to now . pakistan was more of a regional stabilizer than a headache for the region .

We both changed .

lets just look towards future .

Your only and only contribution to this forum is posting crap about Iran in any thread with the name "Iran" on it .

i really pity you . which saudi-funded madrassa did you go to ? YaAllahBurnIran ?

View attachment 202881

Any thing is crap for you, which uncover your lies.
Ok, keep lying about the recent Pakistan Saudi meeting.... if it serve you better.

Iranians can only dream to study in school, where i was... this is the reason.. i can't be brainwashed with your daily pointing fingers and illogical allegations.

If I'm from madrassa, than it does not take my right to question your stupid deductions from the visit of our PM to Saudi Arabia. or give my opinion on making an alliance with Saudi Arabia or not!

We must Play Neutral
we dont have thousand years of grudges of 2 extremes, so we must act like a Catalyst in binding them together, that's what Allah wanted from us to draw a peace map b/t two extremes
Iran Gov are true representative of their Nation as compared to Saudi kingdom....(so pledging with saudi wont mean all ARABIA included...keep it in mind)

Saudi people also support their monarchy so to call them non representatives is false. As for Pakistan I agree that she will play a huge part in uniting the Ummah one day.

Any thing is crap for you, which uncover your lies.
Ok, keep lying about the recent Pakistan Saudi meeting.... if it serve you better.

Iranians can only dream to study in school, where i was... this is the reason.. i can't be brainwashed with your daily pointing fingers and illogical allegations.

If I'm from madrassa, than it does not take my right to question your stupid deductions from the visit of our PM to Saudi Arabia. or give my opinion on making an alliance with Saudi Arabia or not!
Honestly , i did not understand a thing you just said .

When did i talk about the recent pakistan-saudi meeting ? You're a crazy person

What explanation do you need ?

This was clearly a mistake . why should we kill a pakistani soldier intentionally ?

Let your govt. say it and send apologies and pay fine for the death according to the laws of Islamic republic.

Iran is also accused of killing Saudi Ambassador in Pakistan, when we had shia govt. in place from 2007 to 2013

Why don't the FAT KINGs of saudia mind their own business ?

Saudi people also support their monarchy so to call them non representatives is false. As for Pakistan I agree that she will play a huge part in uniting the Ummah one day.

They share Saudi oil income equally. Half for Saudi family and half for the rest of citizens of Arabia.

Honestly , i did not understand a thing you just said .

When did i talk about the recent pakistan-saudi meeting ? You're a crazy person

I'm only inviting your attention by my post which questions the rationale of pointing fingers by Iran loyals for no valid reason.
You are showing me same picture?
In any case, Iran has proved itself to be a hostile country and it should be brought to justice.

They share Saudi oil income equally. Half for Saudi family and half for the rest of citizens of Arabia.
Who share Iran's oil and gas and natural resource income?

no matter what all members say Pakistan has no choice than going for the saudi dictat ... why

1. pakistani economy is dependent on susidised crude oilthat comes from saudies
2.most of the assests of pakistani elite are in based in saudia and dubai (which has considrable saudi influence)
3.most of the pakistani publik tows the line of saudies ( remmeber pakistan = al bakista, khudahafi = allah hafiz, sehri = shah oor , ramzan mubarak= ramadan )

TBH , yes that was a completely different Iran . it was an aggressive secular govt. who undoubtedly RULED over entire ME . they interfered with other's affairs both politically and militarily . now Iran is islamic republic just like pakistan .

But a fair question was raised by one of your countryman : Had NOT pakistan changed since then ? hell it did !!

Pakistan was a regional power , it had a very mighty army and it was peaceful . there was little terrorist issue in pakistan . Our borders where 100% secure compared to now . pakistan was more of a regional stabilizer than a headache for the region .

We both changed .

lets just look towards future .
Well you have raised some valid points and both the countries have changed. Pakistan lost its peace and is taking every possible action to regain it and with the end of ongoing military operations Insha-Allah peace would prevail once again. Pakistan since 14/8/1947 has seen Iran as a friend not a foe and Iran has done everything possible to make sure its eastern border is what Pakistan should concerned.
Iran has always helped Pakistan in Balochistan. And what future demands is that Iran not only takes Pakistan in confidence but the entire muslim world. They too should invite head muslim countries and urge them to not form an alliance against each other but for each other.

no matter what all members say Pakistan has no choice than going for the saudi dictat ... why

1. pakistani economy is dependent on susidised crude oilthat comes from saudies
2.most of the assests of pakistani elite are in based in saudia and dubai (which has considrable saudi influence)
3.most of the pakistani publik tows the line of saudies ( remmeber pakistan = al bakista, khudahafi = allah hafiz, sehri = shah oor , ramzan mubarak= ramadan )

When we were passing nuclear secretes only to Iran.,... we didn't look for all those perks you mentioned.
don't worry some bharti slaves of Pakistan, also use hindi words publicly.

Back
Top Bottom