What's new

PAKISTAN WIN WORLD CUP 2009!!

Younis Khan -- Pathetic & Poor Captaincy in semi-final

Glad Pakistan won the match despite some utter blunders by the skipper. No doubt, he is a good batsman, but leading a site is a different story. He almost doomed the whole nation's joy by his decisions.

1) He came in to bat instead of sending Misbah when Pakisan needed to accelerate. He and Razzaq only managed to get singles and doubles in last 5 over.

2) The best bowler of the tournament -- Umar Gul -- he gave him only 3 over instead of full quota i.e. 4 over

3) Why he gave an over to Fawad Aalam is beyond my logic, who hardly bowled in this tournament while good options were on the card. This over could be given to Umar Gul and Pakistan win would be more emphatic.

4) He was growling at Aamir in last over for not backing up/standing near to wickets....Aamir is young guy and needs supports of team’s men and particularly skipper in death over. He could have gone panic......but he kept his nerves and delivered for Pakistan

5) You addd.......

However, its the win that matters the most......:pakistan:

But definitely he needs to look how skipper perfumed in semi.

:pakistan:Pakistan from underdogs to now HOT HOT favourites……Inshallah we will be lifting another trophy soon.:pakistan:

Yes, Bro..I am always doubtful abt his (Younis Khan) captancy.
He usually makes fool descions and which can cause Pakistan serious problems in critical games, I hope he will not do in future

Sucks to be South Africa at the moment, they can't win anything! Pakistan bowled very well, especially Umar Gul in the death overs. Although it must be said that the pitch suited the Pakistanis more.

I wonder who Pakistan would want to face in the final. I would say Sri Lanka but considering the pitch at Lords, West Indies can be seriously threatening.

Anyway, Sri Lanka for the cup!!! They deserve it.

very right . I am very happy how they got the treatement in this tournament. sorry to say but India dindnt left any chance to destroy our Cricket. I mean Paskistani Players not playing IPL and then the attack at Sirilankan cricket team.

Not this crap again.

but the way their commentatore were behaving it was truely unfortunate . I think India and Pakistan will compete ferouciously at every level weather its the Reagional Affairs or the wonderful game of Cricket.

Sorry, but Indian commentators are way better than their Pakistani counterpart. I'll take Harsha Bhogle or Ravi Shashtri's commentary anyday over Aamir Sohail or Ramiz Raja or even Wasim Akram.

I was shoked when Omer Gul appealed for what was a clear Plum of J.p Dumminy but the Umpire(Ausi) Steve Davis didnt got that Desicision right. Further More Sanjay Manjrekar Called it a " good Desicision " Despite knowing its wrong but his fellow commentator wasnt that much stupid and immidiately Said " No its a wrong Descision by the Umpire". So Sanjay Manjrekar is exposed now.

JP Duminy was not out. There was too much doubt in the decision, that is what Manjeraker was pointing out. Do not accuse Manjeraker of favouritism, he's the only Indian commentator who keeps going to Pakistan, he even advocated playing cricket in Pakistan.

Commentators are supposed to be without any bias. If they are not, they'll be fired. Its that simple.

I am very happy that Pakistan is in the Finalz and the Proud Indians are going home Shamfully

Too bad you guys wont win. :devil:

Superb performance by Shahid Afridi.:yahoo:

Booom Booom AFRIDI
8e8b4be9bda8995c86404e79ff1a0ce2.jpg

3d7d59e26eb2d2ffb9e02f0a444c521e.jpg

INSHA'ALLAH WE WILL WIN THE FINAL.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD
:pakistan::pakistan:

Last edited:
Sucks to be South Africa at the moment, they can't win anything! Pakistan bowled very well, especially Umar Gul in the death overs. Although it must be said that the pitch suited the Pakistanis more.

I wonder who Pakistan would want to face in the final. I would say Sri Lanka but considering the pitch at Lords, West Indies can be seriously threatening.

Anyway, Sri Lanka for the cup!!! They deserve it.

Not this crap again.

Sorry, but Indian commentators are way better than their Pakistani counterpart. I'll take Harsha Bhogle or Ravi Shashtri's commentary anyday over Aamir Sohail or Ramiz Raja or even Wasim Akram.

JP Duminy was not out. There was too much doubt in the decision, that is what Manjeraker was pointing out. Do not accuse Manjeraker of favouritism, he's the only Indian commentator who keeps going to Pakistan, he even advocated playing cricket in Pakistan.

Commentators are supposed to be without any bias. If they are not, they'll be fired. Its that simple.

Too bad you guys wont win. :devil:

yes thats what everybody said about us in the S/Final!
it was pure art (PAK) over military-like precision (SA)!:toast_sign:

its called sour grapes baby!
everyone in the tournament including the commentators were against pakistan - we are the bad boys of cricket! and we love it! the passion is back!:enjoy::pakistan:

That's something that I've noticed as well. Most commentators and so-called "analysts" are always demeaning and trying to downplay Pakistani victories. It's always the fault of the opposition which didn't perform up to the mark. As if Pakistani contribution doesn't matter. Pakistan's excellent performance is hardly ever mentioned as a cause of their remarkable victories. You can see it in their hateful faces. They just cannot bare Pakistan winning anything. We know where the anti-Pakistan sentiments stem from. They are politically motivated. Even sports is being used as a political instrument. Well, the Pakistani fans couldn't care any less. We don't take such crap seriously. We will support our team through thick and thin. We will stand behind them despite a win or loss. We know what we're capable of. We're World Champions and that's something no one can take away form us. We stand united despite all the hate-mongering. Let them burn in rage! :pakistan:

Last edited:
doesnt matter wat indian commentators say and fro that matter anyone.
wat matters is that we prove these pll wrong every time. we might be the bad boys but rit now we are in the final. so everyone plz chill. no need to talk about that.
inshAllah this cup will be ours

Congrats to Pakistan, but the job is not finished. One more to go. We dont need complacency just need one more good day in the field.

Lets all pray that Pakistan win the T20 world cup and bring smile on our fellow countrymen's faces. Three Pathans will lead us from the front.

Good Luck Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom