What's new

PAKISTAN WIN WORLD CUP 2009!!

Friday, June 19, 2009

KARACHI: The entire nation of Pakistan is overjoyed over the performance of national cricket team in the semi final of the ICC World Twenty20 wherein Pakistan thrashed the strong opponents South Africa by seven runs thus qualifying for the final show to be played on June 21.

Cricket loving people thronged out of home in jubilation over the brilliant performance of national team against South Africa in the do or die match and danced on main roads of many cities including Karachi, Lahore and Multan, celebrating the great victory of the nation.

Scores of people dealt out sweets among one another hoping that Pakistan will be able to lift the trophy of the tournament by the grace of Almighty Allah.

not just that. i have even found a new planet with life on it in our galaxy:yahoo::victory::yahoo::victory::yahoo:

Zardari felicitates Pak over marching into World T20 final
Updated at: 0221 PST, Friday, June 19, 2009
ISLAMABAD: Expressing the great satisfaction over the performance of Pakistan cricket team in the ICC World Twenty20 semi final, President Asif Ali Zardari congratulated national team over moving into the final of the mega event here late on Thursday.
Zardari felicitates Pak over marching into World T20 final - GEO.tv

do u guys remember this song??? it was a big hit

Last edited by a moderator:
btw it seems we cant more happy even if we win the final on sunday....
im tryin hard to convince myself that its not the end but of no use:partay: winin final seems so less significant

I don't know what my sixth sense is saying PAK will win final as well. So all the satori's use your money on PAK.Else you have to cry later on.

I would like to see a blast from MISBAH in final. He should bat little up the order guys?What do u say?

And Dhoni Please go and learn some lessons from Younis Khan.Appreciate Pakistani teams effort despite the bad time earlier they hav reached here..Ab haro mat...

PAKISTAN MERI JAANNN!
I JUST WATCHED THE REPLAY ON BBC, THEY SHOWED IT OVER THERE.......
WHAT A MATCH, I LOVE AFRIDI!! THIS TEAM HAS BROUGH A HUGE SMILE ON MY FACE, GO GO PAKISTAN!!
I HAD THE SHITTIEST OF DAYS, BUT WHEN I CAME BACK HOME AND CHECKED THE SCORES A.S.A.P., EVERYTHING DIDN'T MATTER BECAUSE PAKISTAN WON AND SEEING OUR TEAM CELEBRATING AND THE PAKISTANI FANS JUMPING OVER EACHOTHER!! AMAZING!! FINALLY SOMETHING TO CHEER ABOUT AFTER SUCH A LONG PERIOD OF MISERY!!

LET'S INSHALLAH WIN THE FINAL, :D OH MAN, I WISH I WAS THERE CELEBRATING!!!:pakistan::pakistan:

It's amazing how cyber Indians all over the internet right now are posting comments on our victory today and claiming that this whole tournament was fixed simply because Pakistan was losing popularity in the game of cricket. In short, they believe that we are winning fixed matches because of ICC's generosity.

I never knew that world class cricket teams would loose on purpose for the sake of our image. If that's the case, How generous of them! :lol:

Something is burning for sure! :flame:

its called sour grapes baby!
everyone in the tournament including the commentators were against pakistan - we are the bad boys of cricket! and we love it! the passion is back!:enjoy::pakistan:

76513ea695d4a08b66687d4b12b0abf5.jpg

Shahid Afridi celebrates after dismissing Herschelle Gibbs

Back
Top Bottom