What's new

PAKISTAN WIN WORLD CUP 2009!!

Ahem....lockheed...what options have you got?? Who's gonna captain pak?? Dont tell me,malik again....

ahahaha Mr.. BUTT

Now we have every chance of winning as mr. Butt the Curse has gone

I just feel sorry for Shehzad, the 17 yr old sensational opener....i hope the sifarshi butt voluntarily steps aside....heheh will never happen

Ahem....lockheed...what options have you got?? Who's gonna captain pak?? Dont tell me,malik again....

I never supported Malik and I never was a fan of him. Our team is just shitty we have to accept it. I really don't know who shoould be captain, either Afridi or Misbah I think.

I like to see my bro afridi with some mega sixes like old days.........:)

I never supported Malik and I never was a fan of him. Our team is just shitty we have to accept it. I really don't know who shoould be captain, either Afridi or Misbah I think.

no way....Malik was the best captain we could have.....ofcourse he was going to learn....he is young, smart and can bat bowl and field.....too bad that team politics, grouping and revolts make things miserable for captains like Malik

I'm too nervous to watch...:undecided:

I was nervous in the beginnig of this tournament, but after getting used to the worst of the worst, I am always at ease as I always expect the worst :enjoy: If they don't win I'd love to see them losing in a real bad manner, that will be another punch on their face until actions follow!

no way....Malik was the best captain we could have.....ofcourse he was going to learn....he is young, smart and can bat bowl and field.....too bad that team politics, grouping and revolts make things miserable for captains like Malik
i wonder why we want to remind ourselves of negative things when your team needs your positive vibes.. no offence ..

Back
Top Bottom