What's new

PAKISTAN WIN WORLD CUP 2009!!

are you people watching all the warmup games ?

i mean the timings are so pathatic for us , it's around 10pm in night...

when most of us tired to just go to sleep...

Naaaa.....we are the most charged after 10pm......i go to sleep at around 4am......great timings for me......though parting is gonna be off,but the wc is worth it.....

may be we are going to watch only few selected matches.....that too only the first inning..

badluck UK , this event might not give you much finacials...

Sorry, but it didn't. If the fielding is imrpoved and the batsmen in good form I am sure the PAK Team can defeat India

ya in T20 it will possible to defeat India b'coz of its uncertainty but in one days its quite hard to defeat India.

The main problem of Pakistan is they only maintain their performance since last 10 year but in the other hand India has improve their performance 10 time better in last 10 year

Sorry, but it didn't. If the fielding is imrpoved and the batsmen in good form I am sure the PAK Team can defeat India

i think u r right if our fielders did well, ur team was not able to manage
to score even that much :what:

as far as the batting is concerned only two of our batsman were able to chase the score but the list is too big

Virender Sehwag(unfortunately he was not fit otherwise he really likes to play against pakistan :P)

Mahendra singh dhoni(best captain amongst the team currently playing around the globe)

Yuvraj singh(sirf naam he kafi hai, remember last T20 world cup)

Suresh Raina(this guy is in top form, check his this years performence in IPL and his current ODI form)

Yusuf Pathan(this guy is become indian trademark when it is comes hitting)

Irfan pathan(everybody knows his alrounder capabilities)

except this we have Praveen kumar, Bhajji, Zaheer these player can be handy when required

I must say this is the best batting lineup india has ever had

u can not compare it to ur side

:enjoy:

Its good that they have a very good team this time around but they are not invincible (as shown by NZ).

We badly need Imran nazir , Abdul razzak and co. back, they are too good players to sit out.

Hopfully Pakistan team will regain its form quickly, I am still optimistic, again India is not invincible.

India invincible?
LOL, they'll get their *** handed to them.
Go Pakistan GO!
Don't f-up this time, you lousy worthless cricket players, make us Pakistanis proud! :tup:

0c68ab7c6fcae3fbeaca842d02ed0b28.jpg

A Pakistan fan embraces an Indian fan before their teams play each other in a Twenty20 World Cup warm-up cricket match at the Oval in London.

Back
Top Bottom