What's new

PAKISTAN WIN WORLD CUP 2009!!

india beat pakistan in their warmup game by 9 wickets...

Pakistan won the toss and elected to bat first ....

pakistan 158/6 (20 overs)
india 159/1 (17overs)

for complete scorecard..ICC - Scorecard

all warmup games over..
real action to start now.....

India will play it's first game on 6th with bangladesh at Trent Bridge...
match timings 22:00 IST..

Ishant was out of touch in IPL , but here in england it's a total turn around , he is realy balling well , he also ball a maiden over yesterday , balling a maiden in a T20 is very rear....

in next match will sahwag play and whom he will replace is also a matter of intrest , sahwag was infect out of form in the IPL and here also he was sitting out in both the warmup games....

gambhir did score 50 but he looks not in touch , his footwark was not there....

rohit was outstanding in both the warmup games.....indian batting now very much depend on rohit and suresh raina...

Poor bowling, fielding and captains dumb skills laid defeat against SA and India.

In the previous game Younis Khan gave a non professional statement that "We lost the game because we were tired and arrived here 2 days ago". That was non sense statement.

In the last game against India, he changed the batting order of misbha and Shahid Afridi and that was silly mistake.
When Pakistan was 2/45 in 5th over. It was the time where Y.Khan would come up himself after words misbah. Malik and Afridi would be used in ater innings.

Poor fielding and field arrangement was along with the bowloing was the plus performance to lose the game against India.

Younis is not a good skipper :guns:

Loser coach statement about Pakistan defeat.
Spinners could not perform up to mark: Intikhab

Ishant first over was turrning period of the game, when Pakistan lost 3 wiskets in 5 bowls.
It was good fight from Indian side

Jab sanp (snake) zakhmi ho jata hai to woh aur zayada khatarnak ho jata hai

Last edited:
Jab sanp (snake) zakhmi ho jata hai to woh aur zayada khatarnak ho jata hai

Agar saanp (snake) may shram ho ge to wo khatarnak ho ga na.
Un ko tu sharm he nahi ate......apne ghalte dosrow per daltay hain.

Kabhi kahtya hain hum takhay howa thay tu kahbi spinners nay acha nahi khela.....oar kal koi oar bahana.

I think its PCB, who's big responsible about the team performance.
They missed Abdul razzaq.
Muhammad Hafiz was batter then Yasir Arfat.
Where was Salman butt in last game?

Guys what has happened to Sohail Tanvir. Last year he really rocked in IPL1.

Pakistan need him to fire.

Guys what has happened to Sohail Tanvir. Last year he really rocked in IPL1.

Pakistan need him to fire.

Sohail Tanvir bowled yesterday but only 2 overs.
He is not looking in form. He bowled poor in last 2 warm up games

I am a great admirer of Fawad alam. Player like him is a must in middle order when our top order is performing as usual.

Pakistan was playing with very young players!
Both openers was young,
Ahmed shehzad is only 17, and second opener is only 19!

I am a great admirer of Fawad alam. Player like him is a must in middle order when our top order is performing as usual.

I havent seen any thing which makes him different then others. I think Muhammad Hafeez and Abdul Razzak were batter then him

Pakistan was playing with very young players!
Both openers was young,
Ahmed shehzad is only 17, and second opener is only 19!

Ahmaed Shazad is a good player, wt abt "Nasir Jamshed". Y they dropped him.

The team is not good for critical tournament.

Besides that Y PCB let Imran Nazir, Imran Farhat, Abdul razzaq away from the team and dropped them 2 years ago. For they joined ICL.

Now PCB and all of them are suffering.
Muhammad Hafeez can also play as opener and can be helpfull as bowler.

Any ways the more important thing is captain, Younis Khan dont know how to use team.

It surprised me when he brought Afridi at number 3 and dropped Misbah at number 7.

Malik should always come after Misbah and Younis.

Field placment and bowling was very poor in both previous games.

Pakistan should keep 3 hitters (2 oppeners, Kamran Akmal) at the top and 3 hitter (Afridi, Malik, Arfat or some one else) at bottom.

Misbah and younis should be in middle.

Butt must play each game to get in good touch.
His foot movements were not very good in previous games.

I havent seen any thing which makes him different then others. I think Muhammad Hafeez and Abdul Razzak were batter then him

u r right Abdul Razzak is overall a excellent player and a very good hitter.

But i must say yesterday's match was the least interesting match in terms of India-Pak rivalry.

I was sure abt Indian win but i was expecting a good competition from pak side. But anyways grt whitewash

It surprised me when he brought Afridi at number 3 and dropped Misbah at number 7.

IMO Afridi was brought in to keep the momentum going. Remeber before that Pakistan was going at a very good pace and had Afridi managed to hit a few boundaries, the score could have gone 180+.

Back
Top Bottom