What's new

PAKISTAN WIN WORLD CUP 2009!!

Congratulations guys! A wonderful victory for a wonderful country!

Right when we needed it most.

Congratulations to everyone on Pakistans win what a fantastic achievement after so many years lets celebrate and cherish the moments.

I have just seen the Ary news footage on the celeberations especially from Karachi it was electrifying with all the fireworks going off

b988bbf9ff342f8b077bef2540e37c04.jpg

:cheers::rofl::rofl::rofl::cheers::enjoy::pakistan:

CONGRATS GUYS......
wat a day it was. especially outside lords after the match. dancin on the roads, blockin the traffic just for the sake of it. then this tamil lady who was tryin to give us some protest pamphlets. i wonder y when she could easily see pakistani flag which i was wearin. anyways forget that....
met kamran akmal and salman butt at an arabian restaurant. btw his teeth are fine and dont come out lik they do durin the match.

still cant believe we wont the trophy
:victory::yahoo::victory:
:pakistan::bounce::pakistan::bounce::pakistan:

sri lankan captain played really well. he did scare me for a while. but our team was too gud i guess. match got quite tough in the end but afridis six changed everything

enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
i have just gone through wat i missed on this thread. i was feelin alrit but now after seein my ppl in pakistan so happy i dont know when will i start cryin......

long live PAkistan.

Back
Top Bottom